• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Thank you!!!

macgyvr

NAXJA Member #120
NAXJA Member
Thank you all for coming!

Thank my wife for putting up with me the last few months!

Thank you Northwest Chapter for Tuesday's pizza.
Thank you Midewest Chapter for the show and shine and food there.
Thank you SoCal for the pint glasses.
Thank you to everyone who read my emails prior to the event.
Thank you everyone who helped with tech and registration.
Thank you OKB for the trophies.
Thank you Bree Settle for designing the logo.
Thank you Noah Bricker for doing the video at dinner.
Thank you Midwest Chapter BOD for all you did to help me with the event.
Thank you Badluck for helping with the rear main repair the first day!
Thank you Badluck for the use of the light and extension cord.
Thank you Nimrod for heading up the trail coordination.
Thank you to everyone who led a trail.
Thank you to all our sponsors who helped us with the raffle.
Thank you to everyone I missed.

mac 'thank you!!!' gyvr

Your thanks is appreciated, but in the big scheme of things it's us who owe you one! You put a lot of your time on the line to make this event what it was (amazing!).
That you were able to do so much, still make trails, and host campfire fun afterwards is a testament to your dedication. That speaks volumes.
Thank YOU!
Rich

Thanks to Mac and all others who helped behind the scenes to make this event happen. Events like this are a great reminder NAXJA is alive and well at its core with its members.

Thanks to all who attended, and made this trip worth it.

Thanks to all the trail leaders, it's a tough job, but the event couldn't happen without them.

Thanks to Al for figuring out the logistics for trails throughout the week, and making sure the poop buckets got where they needed to be!

Thanks to my Moab Rim crew for an awesome day on the trail.

Thanks to the Pritchett Canyon crew for an extra awesome day on the trail. Pritchett this year will be one I always remember.

Thank you to SoCal for the souvenir pint glass.

Thank you to MWC for hosting the Show-N-Shine.

Thanks to the pizza and beer lovers who came our Tuesday.

Thanks to all the NWC folks who made the trip down.

A big thank you for you Mac for dedicating so much time into this event.. Being my first time out there, I had an absolute blast..

Huge shout out to everyone on Dome Plateau who gave me a hand and tools for my dang upper control arm issue.. Sorry for the long hold up out there.. I believe it was Mark in the gold xj, thanks for volunteering to get me out and back to town..

Another thanks for everyone who voted for my cleanest modded xj.. I appreciate it..

I will definitely be at the next one in 5!

Thank you to the SEC for the spill kits. I know Cottontail put a bunch of effort into making sure those got done and delivered.

And I saw one of them in use on Dome Plateaum making sure that an XJ that wasn't yet out of oil didn't leave its mark on the trail.

I wanted to add my thanks to everyone who made this a success. I know that you guys and ladies worked hard to make it happen.

It was an awesome event. I believe this was my 12th time in Moab in the past 20 years. Thanks to all for the time an effort they put in to make it such a good time. Hope to and try and it make it again in 2023 if not before. I'm not sure who is going to break first, me or the XJ. I've got alomost 40 years on the XJ:laugh::yap:

Thank YOU Mac (and the rest of the MWC BOD/National BOD) for all you put into it!

TBH I have been putting this off for too long. I just know I will miss someone. I had the most epic vacation of my life. So on to the long list of gratitude:

Mac: for putting this thing together, talking me into it, and coaching me through the mountains to get there

Brian and Joyce: for helping Mac coax me on and driving the truck off the
mountain.

MWC: for convoying out with me, and partying on the way.

KOA: for welcoming me and steering me to a camp site.

Rob: for scaring me straight on my first day. Wow Moab Rim is scary as a
passenger.

Chasdb: for leading Hells Revenge on Tuesday. I had a blast and made hells gate( so no need to buy a Kia)

Rewster: for putting together an awesome Top of The World run on Wednesday

EricsXj: for a great run in the rain on Fins and Things on Thursday

Chedisme: for leading Poison Spider Mesa on Friday.

Noah Bricker: (I believe) for leading us out of PSM. I really wanna thank anyone that was involved in winching me back on my wheels this day.

Any one that ran La Sal Pass: I had a great time. **** the snow(Lol). Thanks to all who helped me back on the trailer.

Greg: for hauling my drunk azz to the dinner and back. And was a great neighbor.

I can not thank any one I met enough. If I drank a beer of yours, shared your fire, or just said hi to you, I really am thankful for your time and dedication.

Heres to partying with old friends and meeting new ones. NAXJA is one cool club.

Last edited:
Thank you to one and all, and all the hard work that went into making this a great event! I had a great time! We didn't get there til Thursday afternoon, and I still feel like we got a week's worth of fun out of it.

And KOA was great, IMHO!!

Back