• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SoCal Chapter Holiday Party - 12.10.11

You coming?

• Heck Yea!

Votes: 11 42.3%
  • No

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Maybe

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

djblade311

NAXJA Member # 1474
NAXJA Member
Come join the SoCal Chapter to celebrate the holidays! We will have a bounce house / jumper for the kids, dinner on the grill, good friends and good times!

Where:
NEW VENUE!
JohnX Hudson's House
9560 Stafford Street
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
Click here for Map

When:
Sat, Dec 10th, 2011
From 2ish till late evening

Who:
anyone who wants to come. Members, non-members, friends and family

Why:
  • Jump / Bounce House
  • Grilled Food and Potluck style
  • Bring your own chair, a side dish and adult beverages.
  • Donations of $10 to help us cover food and bounce house costs.
  • We are going to hold a BIG raffle so bring money for raffle tickets. Chance to fulfill your xmas list :)

Is anyone bringing their kiddos? If not, we can cancel the bounce house idea but this event should be fun for the whole family.

We've got some nice gift certs and actual product to raffle off

i'd say kids can have fun without the bounce house if it's a big expense, I doubt i'll have mine with me.

Max, I can probably train up what you need if you can get it to me, i'm available during the day every day this week.

ill try, this is a busy week for me and I won't know if ill be in the area until later this week...

Max - im not going to the party, but could bring stuff over to Mike's on fri or sat. I need to drop something off with him as well.

When would you be dropping it off?

Scott

Post up what side dish you plan on bringing so we dont have duplicates!

Babies ok? (15 month and 3 month old)

All kids are welcome... still trying to get a bounce house, but even if not, it's all good!

Post up what side dish you plan on bringing so we dont have duplicates!

JohnX: Mac'n'Cheese
JeeperJohn: Dessert
Carol: Well, chips, water & soda for Chapter contribution... and, um...probably some sort of "quickbread"... cornbread, banana bread, zucchini bread...

Carol: Well, chips, water & soda for Chapter contribution... and, um...probably some sort of "quickbread"... cornbread, banana bread, zucchini bread...
Hawkeye 1:Wifeys Pasta salad

Hawkeye 1:
Pasta Salad

Back