• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Trail run mid December!

soccerbrace

NAXJA Forum User
What is up Everyone! So now, this is post #2 for me. My name is James.

I ran with a few of you a couple of weekends ago.

I want to get as many people as will commit to a run in Mid December. I am hoping either the 15th or the 16th (Sat. or Sun.)

I want to go to Chinamen's gulch.

By the way, I drive a Nissan Xterra. Many of the guys I am going with have Nissans too. I already have Micheal Vannoy going (Stumpalump)

The few people that I have met (Stumpalump, Fred, and Idiotwind) are all really cool guys and they were unbiased to my Nissan Driving. I hope to see you all on the trail!

Let me know if you are interested!-James

I'm still in. I had a great time last time we wheeled!

I'm contemplating it. I have to get my front diff fixed tomorrow. Somehow I busted it on China Wall. That's why I was spinning on the way out. Only had 2 WD. Didn't find out until I tried to run Chinaman's the next week. Lots going on the next couple of weeks, T-day, wife's birthday, new job in South Denver, X-mas, etc.

Fred

Fred said:
I'm contemplating it. I have to get my front diff fixed tomorrow. Somehow I busted it on China Wall. That's why I was spinning on the way out. Only had 2 WD. Didn't find out until I tried to run Chinaman's the next week. Lots going on the next couple of weeks, T-day, wife's birthday, new job in South Denver, X-mas, etc.

Fred
Happy Birthday to the Lady !!!! She must be special to put up with a Jeeper.

I can't make it. We'll be cutting our X-mas tree that weekend, and decorating, etc., etc..

Fred

Too bad you can't make it Fred! It would be great to have you bud! Tell the lady happy b-day!

Alright, so the choice is (once again) China wall. The date is about 90% sure for the 16th. Mike, I know you are coming. I hope to see more people there! -James

I'm grounded from wheelin her Jeep. :-(

Is it Chinamans Gulch in Buena Vista or China Wall near Tarryall? I'd kinda like to tag along for either trail & meet some folks if you all don't mind me not having an XJ. My brother sold his XJ & I was used to runnin' with an XJ
thumbup.gif

Here's a couple links to my truck

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v320/Warrlord/RockRash/m3.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v320/Warrlord/RockRash/m6.jpg

It's going to be China Wall on Sunday the 16th. Any and all makes from stock to modified are welcome.

hey,

lol i was gonna say "i'm in!....i'm new and have a stock 99 xj but will go" but after looking at the trail...i dunno...

i did slaughter house glutch today with no problem what so ever but i don't know...

what you guys think?

jujuCO said:
hey,

lol i was gonna say "i'm in!....i'm new and have a stock 99 xj but will go" but after looking at the trail...i dunno...

i did slaughter house glutch today with no problem what so ever but i don't know...

what you guys think?
I ran it stock with these guys a month or so ago. You will be fine.

Hey you guys I'm new to Colorado and just lifted my 96 xj with a RE 4.5 super flex kit with 32 BFG's M/T's and i dont have a winch or bumpers would i be able to run with you guys?

Back