• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

anybody else like my family?

Geepfreak

NAXJA Forum User
how did it get this way in just 4 short years,
I have at my home: 68, 71 CJ-5, 84,2X-85, 89,91,92,93,96 XJ's, 84 CJ-7, and a 03 TJ. what the hell is my problem(jeep'nitis). anyone else have the problem I have?, I used to enjoy life, now I'll I know jeepjeepjeepjeep. Thinking I need out of this sport, the neighbors are starting to talk, everyone is looking, should i turn off the lights, maybe there peeking..........

HONEY, hide the dog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
maybe i'm a ----:looser:

Ok, everything is for sale! got some good parts, got some crappy parts.
going to take up knitting instead, and change from a "retrosexual, to a metrosexual" always liked the look of hair gel. lastara , over the look and taste of 90 wieght.

Geepfreak said:
going to take up knitting instead, and change from a "retrosexual, to a metrosexual" always liked the look of hair gel. lastara , .

Are talkin' smack 'bout my boy Chewy? 'Cause if you is, the heater will emerge.

it's all praise :worship: , no smack here. anyone who can drive through a drain pipe and into a sink hole, has my envy. but the Metro does work.

Back