• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New Political Bumper Sticker....

Kejtar

PostMaster General
NAXJA Member
The hottest selling new political bumper sticker comes from New York state:

"RUN HILLARY RUN"

Democrats put it on the rear bumper.

Republicans put them on the front bumper.

You wouldn't want to smack that ass with your car, you'd do a bunch of damage.

CRASH

Kejtar said:
The hottest selling new political bumper sticker comes from New York state:

"RUN HILLARY RUN"

Democrats put it on the rear bumper.

Republicans put them on the front bumper.

id put em on both front and back. You never know wneh your gonna have to back up!

Who said she wasn't making money off of it?? You can't trust either of them as far as you can throw them.

w_howey said:
Who said she wasn't making money off of it?? You can't trust either of them as far as you can throw them.

Cattle futures, it's all about the cattle futures.

"How to trun $1,000 into $100,000 in 7 days." by Hillary Clinton.

CRASH

P.S. How do you people in New York elect this broad? People say Californians are wacky, but you all take the cake.

i bet anyhting she could get elected in CA too thats the worst part. she does have a few things going for her that the masses buy into. she is a democratic lesbian who married a politician to get into politics while playing the wife who got cheated on card. it really does touch base with a lot of sympathizers. for example the homosexuals around the country were chearing when she made it to office in NY, they finally had one of "their own kind" in a political seat.

Hunter

CRASH said:
Cattle futures, it's all about the cattle futures.

"How to trun $1,000 into $100,000 in 7 days." by Hillary Clinton.

CRASH

P.S. How do you people in New York elect this broad? People say Californians are wacky, but you all take the cake.

Hunter-Lynchburg said:
i bet anyhting she could get elected in CA too thats the worst part. she does have a few things going for her that the masses buy into. she is a democratic lesbian who married a politician to get into politics while playing the wife who got cheated on card. it really does touch base with a lot of sympathizers. for example the homosexuals around the country were chearing when she made it to office in NY, they finally had one of "their own kind" in a political seat.

Hunter

Actually somehow I think that she would not get ellected in CA :D

I reluctantly agree with Hunter, she'd likely be elected in a heartbeat.

The transexual, gender modified set would drop their leather playthings and scrambe to the polling places faster than you could say "Dikes on Bikes."

CRASH

Drop the act Princess. I can see one of these stickers on your rig already! :wave1:

I'd like one for the front bumper . . .
and another for the t-case skid!

Back