• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New truck in the family

SV1CEC

NAXJA Forum User
A new truck has been added in the family on Saturday.

Below, you can see some "poser" pictures of the happy crew.

Specs include:

- Unknown size (but LARGE) tires, looking like Mud Terrains
- 4-cylinder engine of unknown capacity, sounds like electrical to me!
- two forward gears, one reverse
- brakes (unknown type, just let go of the accelerator)
- two seater, leather-like seats
- cassette player
- roll-over bar
- additional lights on roll-bar and under front bumper

Dsc02059.jpg

Dsc02067.jpg

Dsc02069.jpg

Dsc02070.jpg

Dsc02072.jpg

LoL!

Diggin it! My kids want one or two. :)

Lil mini-Jeep type stuff are great for the kids.

Very nice. Just watch out -- before long the twins will be fighting over who gets to drive.

It's not a mini-clone of a Jeep. What is it styled after? From the photos it looks sort of like a mini Daihatsu Rocky. (Maybe?)

Eagle said:
hn

It's not a mini-clone of a Jeep. What is it styled after? From the photos it looks sort of like a mini Daihatsu Rocky. (Maybe?)

It is a toy. Many of them keep it "just different enough" so as not to pay licensing fees. What exact vehicle you want it to be is up to the individual.....saves money, and keeps the TOYS fun. :)

Eagle said:

Definately an FJ-40. The rear quarter panels/corners, front fenders, and headlights are dead giveaways. The grill detail is different probably for the reasons Glenn listed.

Ary

Ary'01XJ said:
Definately an FJ-40. The rear quarter panels/corners, front fenders, and headlights are dead giveaways. The grill detail is different probably for the reasons Glenn listed.

Ary

I would agree with Ary, the FJ40 gives you more ... options for upgrades!!!

LoL

The kids almost fall asleep in that thing yesterday. As for fighting for who gets the wheel, well, it happened already! These kids need to be disciplined, and guess who has to do it?

Thanks for the nice words gentlemen.

Rgds

Now you knew I had to add to this one! This a 1 or 2 years old and use to be in my profile on the old board.

807421Stuck.JPG

I'll have to check the home puter and see if I can find some more of this situation!

Ghost said:
Now you knew I had to add to this one! This a 1 or 2 years old and use to be in my profile on the old board.

I knew I was going to see something like that from you!

You are always a few steps ahead of me, now if only I could get the money for a heart transplant like the one you did on your XJ!

Sweet Jeep those kids have!

Rgds

Great addition, a scale FJ40 on steroids!

I can see that's one way to make Barbie mad (leave her pink jeep behind in the backdoor scramble).

So has the driver planned the initial modifications? Tire siping, seat covers, radios and recovery gear?

Back