• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1972 Chevy C10. $1500

CanMan

NAXJA Forum User
Selling my 1972 Chevy C-10. Lots of work has been done to this truck over the years I have owned it. Drive it away with no problems. Runs, shifts, stops just fine.

Lowered 4" front, 6" rear. Front end has newer suspension: Ball joints, tie rods, pitman arm, bushings, shocks, ect. Lowered with 2 1/2" dropped spindles form McGaughny's Classics. Stock springs have one coil removed. Rear consists of 5" lowering springs and a 1" block under control arms and shorter shocks. The frame is also C notched and boxed, as I was going to put bags all around. It will still haul a load with no problem. It has power steering and power brakes with factory disc in the front and drums in the rear.

Engine is a 1972 350, Re ringed and berring'd. Stock heads with Umbrella style valve seals. Q-jet manifold. 327 350HP cam and lifters. Basically a stock overhaul. Runs great, and has a little lump at idle. Starts right up everytime. Has Summitracing headers and 2 1/2" aluminized piping with Flowmaster 40 series mufflers. Tranny is a stock TH350. Newer driveline carrier berring and u joints. Rear end is a 12 bolt with stock 3.08 gears. Great for the freeway and gets good gas mileage for an older truck.

The body is in fair condition. the front fender is dented at the top, the rear driverside of the bed is bent up behind the tire, the tailgate is bowed a little, the floor boards are like the rest, rusted out, but not badly. As far as the body goes, it will not take much to make it look good. I do have 1 spare hood, side glass, cowl cover, gauge cluster, toolbox, rear bumper, a set of used but good 3.73 gears and open carrier, as well as other misc. stuff. The interior has a newer style Chevy truck bench seat, black carpet, good glovebox, reupholstered dash pad, and a few other little things.

Sorry I will not part out. Please email for more info or pictures. Thanks!

Will E-mail pictures that you want. Will deliver up to 300 miles for an extra $150 from 98002. $1500. Cash talks, bullshit walks.

View more photos here:
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ejc2424/album?.dir=/8500

Call 253-332-3809
or email at [email protected]
Or PM me.

IM001724.jpg

Elistruck008.jpg

IM001726.jpg

Back