• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Chrome Trim

TriZZle904

NAXJA Forum User
I was just curious where i could get the metal/chrome trim for the headlights... i have the black trim and when i take off the stock grill there is a gap between the upper trim of the left headlight and the uppertrim of the right headlight

black trim w/ new grill

Here is a picture of what im looking for

the chrome trim w/ the upper bar that goes all the way across so the grill i bought looks right Chrome Trim

If you're lucky, you might be able to find the chrome headlamp bezels and grille from a junkyard XJ Laredo. Here's mine:

exterior5.jpg

If you want a clean Street looking XJ you should remove all emblems and trim.

thatz what im doing in the long run... im still keeping the chrome trim in the front but once i get it painted it will be all one color and im going to change it from a jeep cherokee to a jeep...(something else i havent decided)

All the Jeep parts places sell them. Quadratec, 4wd Hardware, Savannaha Jones. Of course you can also go to the dealer.

XJguy

Back