• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2000 XJ stuff, fogs, trim & flares

brcomputer

NAXJA Forum User
Have my fogs, sport trim & flares for sale from my 2000 XJ.

Fogs:
The only problem with them is that the plug ends have been cut off, but I'm pretty sure most of you can handle splicing wires anyway...
$20 plus shipping

Flares (factory painted black):
The bottom insides of them have been trimmed very slightly, but you can't tell from the outside. I can take pics if you are interested or you can look on my website to see what they look like. They are in darn good condition too.

I'll include the mounting hardware I have but a lot of it has been lost since I took them off at a friends, so you may have to visit your local junkyard or a stealership.
$70 plus shipping

Trim:
In wonderful condition, only took it off b/c I was removing flares & stuff. I'm talking about the gray trim that runs down the side right above the rockers, 3 pieces on each side. Pics are on my site.
$20 plus Shipping

Or just make some offers...

Are the fogs the ones that sit on top of the bumper or the trim/cowling under the bumper. If they sit on top I'll take them.

Back