• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I need a 35" spare on a 15x8 rim 5x4.5

00XJinprogress

NAXJA Forum User
Hey people, just throwing a line out here. Does anyone have a spare 35 lying around? I need one for a safety inspection this weekend. If not for sale than to borrow?

They do inspections in California?

My guess would be that he has a salvage vehicle that was repaired. There is an inspection that needs to be done before they allow you back on the road. I had that happen with a 05 silverado that i purchased a few years ago.

Geez guys no lol, for an off road event. They want fire extinguisher, first aid, spare tire, tools, jack, the works. I bought a nice set of 4 brand new 35" MT MTZs on aluminum wheels and sold my set of 5 worn Toyo 33's. Haven't got around to getting a full size spare yet. This weekend is coming up quick though.

Some guy on Craigslist. Like a true jeeper he spent his money on brand new wheels and tires and blew the engine on the first outing. What I don't understand is why he sold the jeep. Anyway he kept the tires thinking he could get some money for em. He was asking 750 and I offered 7. Brand new MTZ P3's, an absolute steal! Some no name aluminum rims but they were 8 wide so I was finally able to ditch my 10 wides.

As for this weekend I was able to get my old spare back from the guy I sold my old tires to. He just needed the 4 rubbers to sell his old Chevy so he still had my spare.

If anyone is heading out to Superstition Mountain tomorrow with SD 4 wheelers mayhaps I will see you there.

Back