• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

UOB

Trying to nail down the millwork in the bathroom. How does someone show me a dozen pictures of what the like but turn around and say that's not what they want?
:banghead:
Easy, I was spending too much time looking at the details.
:twak:

Trying to nail down the millwork in the bathroom. How does someone show me a dozen pictures of what the like but turn around and say that's not what they want?

Never underestimate the power of the wife to change her mind.

David "still don't have kitchen tile 18 months later" Bricker / SYR

Try micropins. They are the cat's meow.

(Yes. One more detail.)

First one in it or last one left alive.

Has anyone seen my stapler?

Check under your blankie.

It was 62 degrees yesterday and raining. Flash flood warning for small streams. Last night it was 18; woke up to 6" of snow on top of 1/4" of ice. Today's high was 17; supposed to be 11 below tonight, with tomorrow's high of 6. I think maybe I should move to a more stable climate. Still in it, though.

David Bricker / SYR

Gassed up the van but I forgot to get candy. Dammit! Oh well, still in it.

I was in it, until my massage today. Now, I'm not so sure. Seems to be a level of hurt involved.

David Bricker / SYR

Bipolar: Twice the fun half the time. Still in it.

I'm not old, my hair is.

Still in it ladies!

If I'm in a different country, can I still play?

David Bricker / SYR - LGA

Butt he's trying.

Butt he's trying.

He is trying, that is true. Very trying.

Still in it for the win.

David Bricker / SYR - YYZ

Back