• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wednesday should be a snow day.

Bent

Only Marble Sharp
NAXJA Member
Well it should.

Tuesday is snow day. Let's go!

Hah, you Southern Californians whinging about snow day. Come back here, you wimps. Bring a jacket.

David Bricker / SYY

I would wait til Wednesday. It's a rainy, windy death kind of day up here now. There won't be snow until this afternoon/evening. Again the wind makes for kind of a lame day of wheeling. Tomorrow though, Big Bear should be thick and the trails around Silverwood, Crestline, and lake Arrowhead will be filled with puddles of epic proportions.

That being said I am going to go play in flat low trails by Miller Canyon so my rain hating German Shepherd can at least get some stabilization exercise in the jeep.

Hah, you Southern Californians whinging about snow day. Come back here, you wimps. Bring a jacket.

David Bricker / SYY

I'll be heading out to the Northwoods of Wisconsin and Michigan's Upper Peninsula in a couple of weeks for my annual sledding trip. I'm hoping the temp never gets above single digits while I'm there. And speaking of single digits, I'm displaying one in your direction now.

Hmm...

A single digit...

Lemme guess, is it this one? :thumbup:

I hate that one.

:mad:

Let me introduce you all to Eleven!

:rof:

Back