• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Firewall line clips (brake lines, evap, etc)... part #?

anthrax323

NAXJA Forum User
Hey all,

My XJ has been offline for over 2 years now, and I'm finally getting the SOB back together... but in doing so, I need to do some firewall rust/paint repair, and am terrified of removing these clips without knowing how to find replacements:

firewall_line_clip_resized.jpg

Anyone have an idea of what the part number is? Closest I've come is 52100286AD (CLIP, 5 Way), but it appears to have been discontinued and I'm coming up with nothing but dead ends.

Mine have been cooked by chronic exhaust leaks and 19+ years of life... so I'd love to find suitable replacements.

Thanks in advance.

...I need to realize I answer my own damn questions once I finally ask them.

Part number is 52128060... found under the brake line diagram in the 2001 parts manual.

Seeing as it's discontinued... anyone happened to have had any luck sourcing replacements?

I would mask it and do the repair with it still in place, there is a good chance it will break. Old plastic is brittle.

Back