• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

jobs

YJ-GENRAL

NAXJA Forum User
FYI... i am officially looking for a new job in the cleveland/chattanooga area... so if anyone hears of anything that i could do that pays well im interested... i have experience in CAD programs, Graphic Deisgn, and other forms of drawing stuff and making stuff... CNC stuff... my degree is in Inudustrial Design... let me know thanks guys....

Hey, I'm an industrial designer too. Are you on coroflot? They post things daily all ID related. I know Oreck (vacuums) was hiring but I think it was in nashville?

Blake, have you tried VW? I applied online and they called me to come take a test. I am awaiting the results. If you want a link to the application website let me know and I will send it to you via PM.

yeah they're building a plant there aren't they? and they're looking to hire primarily from people already in the area. Maybe a design job or some sort of quality engineer position could be in your future.

I know Siemens is hiring lots of people here in the Charlotte area.

yeah they're building a plant there aren't they? and they're looking to hire primarily from people already in the area. Maybe a design job or some sort of quality engineer position could be in your future.

I know Siemens is hiring lots of people here in the Charlotte area.

theyre screamin for qualified welders at the v-dub plant.... problem is they cant get any tomove down from detroit because they have no money

Back