NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association  

Go Back   NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association > NAXJA Chapters > SoCal Chapter
HOME Member FAQ Sponsor Info Rules Bylaws E-Mail

SoCal Chapter The SoCal Chapter covers Southern California and Arizona. Please post local topics here.

Old December 13th, 2004, 05:11
NAXJA Forum User

Hey socal guys

well i decided to take a ride up escalator and to the overlook on hells revenge yesterday and ran into a park ranger in his rubi. on the way out and as i was talking to him for a bitt he said that the sand flats fee area sign has been staying up since (from his understanding) a group of wheelers put it back up, so i got out and started looking at it and it has not been down mike,andy. marisha, mike R, and myself put it back up the sunday before the fall fling(if i forgot anyone i sorry) he said thanks and great job and was wondering if anyone had any pictures cause he would like to publish this in the moab newspaper on how jeepers can do a good job to help not just "thrash the enviroment" so to speak,
so if anyone has the pic please e-mail me with them.

thanks derek
jmaxj91@yahoo.com
Old December 13th, 2004, 19:42
NAXJA Member #715

Re: Hey socal guys

Hey Derek!

That's cool! I think we have a few we can send. Thanks for the update. Good to know our effort didn't go to waste. Talk to ya later!

-Marisha