• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Colorado B/S Thread

The Colorado BS thread

Hello all. Your friendly jeeper drone pilot here. I am selling one of my professional set ups that I’ve used to do footage for friends and family on several trail rides. It’s easy to use, and is a must have for ultimate footage. Details below:

DJI Phantom 4 Advanced Bundle. I bought the drone and have kept good care of it. All accessories are new and were bought this last year. Low hours on drone! Price is high due to shipping costs for everything and the Pelican. Looking to get rid of everything and buy an Inspire.

Items included:
-DJI Phantom 4 Advanced
-Remote
-range extender
-original cpl lense
-Polar Pro ND Filters 4,6,8
-Pelican 1620 with like new foam
(Has wheels and handle)
-2 batteries (high capacity)
-1 set of low-noise propellers
-2 sets of standard propellers
-1 set of DJI prop guards
-Gimbal stabilizer foam piece
-Gimbal stabilizer brace
-charger
-battery charging dock(holds 3 batteries)
-Polar Pro Accessory kit(Landing gear, gimbal guard, motor caps)
fd43cf6a7b42af1c6d5971e07060d3e0.jpg

Can include a special backpack for it as well.

1500 obo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: The Colorado BS thread

Just how do you justify that...
speeding is not a crime, running a red light is not a crime, jaywalking is not a crime

All are against the law because it exposes someone to injury or death. Next are you going to say that driving drunk isn't a crime?

The way it works is that just because you don't like a law, doesn't mean you don't have to obey it. If you don't like a law, convince enough others to help you have it repealed. That is how MJ got legalized. It took a while but it happened.

Just for reference, I was almost killed by someone who was speeding and ran a red light. I spent weeks in the hospital. So much for victimless crime.

Missing the point and MJ should have never been illegal to begin with. That was ronny and his joke of a "war on drugs". Once someone's actions actually have a true effect on another individual than yes that is a crime and should be treated as so. But to say well this could cause a crime and we need to actively prosecute without an actual crime being committed is the issue. By your statement, "because it exposes someone to injury or death" we should give people tickets that have guns? Just saying.....

Can you really say red light cameras have any positive outcomes other than generating revenue? Most studies say they actually increase accidents. Autobahn is actually safer than a highway and results in fewer traffic deaths. So while there are rapist, murders and other more serious crimes taking place we are going to have an office focus their effort on sitting in a sneaky spot to catch people going too fast..... Really does that make you feel safe? I'm not saying it needs to be a free for all driving but it's not effective at doing anything other than generating revenue.

Speaking of drunk driving......
https://www.9news.com/article/news/...d-dui/73-fa579362-3ed5-41f4-a2d0-fee0369541a9

Wonder how this is going to play out.

I'm not saying it needs to be a free for all driving but it's not effective at doing anything other than generating revenue.

I love how you twist reality to fit your agenda.

I call no speed limits and no regard for traffic controls is the definition of free for all. I agree that common sense should rule, but the most uncommon thing in the world is common sense. Laws try to keep stupid people from destroying society.

Finally! A topic I care to join in on...

I'm temporarily in Cheyenne while Little Dirty is away. There is a tube bender in the garage, but I don't know how to use it. lol

PS: I was good seeing a few 'advanced' members post in here the last few days. We just need to see Mr.T, Chris, Mike, Fred, Ira or Planefixer and it would be a party!

Aw, Matty misses me. As you guys know, I have no strong opinions about free people and the role of government, so I of course have not chimed in. Plus my hand is full with a glass of J. Gave up the Z. Too many toxic chemicals! :cheers:

Aw, Matty misses me. As you guys know, I have no strong opinions about free people and the role of government, so I of course have not chimed in. Plus my hand is full with a glass of J. Gave up the Z. Too many toxic chemicals! :cheers:

I sure do miss you! I also gave up the Z, it may or may not have induced a few medical issues I've had to deal with the last few years. Lol. I've reduced my intake to Vodka and Cranberry.

I hope you and yours are doing well!

Hello all. Your friendly jeeper drone pilot here. I am selling one of my professional set ups that I’ve used to do footage for friends and family on several trail rides. It’s easy to use, and is a must have for ultimate footage. Details below:

DJI Phantom 4 Advanced Bundle. I bought the drone and have kept good care of it. All accessories are new and were bought this last year. Low hours on drone! Price is high due to shipping costs for everything and the Pelican. Looking to get rid of everything and buy an Inspire.

Items included:
-DJI Phantom 4 Advanced
-Remote
-range extender
-original cpl lense
-Polar Pro ND Filters 4,6,8
-Pelican 1620 with like new foam
(Has wheels and handle)
-2 batteries (high capacity)
-1 set of low-noise propellers
-2 sets of standard propellers
-1 set of DJI prop guards
-Gimbal stabilizer foam piece
-Gimbal stabilizer brace
-charger
-battery charging dock(holds 3 batteries)
-Polar Pro Accessory kit(Landing gear, gimbal guard, motor caps)
fd43cf6a7b42af1c6d5971e07060d3e0.jpg

Can include a special backpack for it as well.

1500 obo

Need gone stat! New price is 1000 obo. Snag this deal!

Very hot and dry, if you don't like heat go in spring or fall. Plenty of places to camp, search BLM campgrouds there.

My thoughts exactly... I went camping the last couple days up in Poudre canyon in Pingree park... beautiful weather, lows around 50 highs around 80 IF that... my mom back home in NM went to the lake and is sitting in the camper while I fish.. 106*F high 83 LOW!

F that man... I’m super down to hit MOAB... but give me cold over hot AF any day!

Hell, my junk might even be road worthy by September! Lmmfao- or just shoot me FML

I have a rogue tube bender ... I only have an 1-3/4 die set. What are you looking to bend ?

Tbh I’m a noob... but hells ya 1-3/4 sounds about right! Ha ha!!

But ya, In my dreams I would want an ABC pillar internal cage w spreaders up front and X on B... maybe Halo tie ins idk, I’d also like tube fenders, tied into tube bumpers (maybe plated midsection and tube for the ends/ wheel lines), and tube doors.... for now of course :D

What’s that run? 30 pack of Old Milwaukee’s Beast??! 😂

Ya I need a bender... I know

Ok so J has to be Jameson right? Z??? Beats me... inside joke I’m standing outside of with my hands in my pockets whistling

Ok so J has to be Jameson right? Z??? Beats me... inside joke I’m standing outside of with my hands in my pockets whistling
I remember a trip report that included a campfire, "Jack," and Coke Zero: However, I was not there.

Bingo! Jack is the 'J', Coke Zero is the 'Z'. :party:

Well, clearly y’all got your Js wrong... Jameson and Zero DOES sound like ginger bread cookies and icing... although, I prefer my Jamie on ice :D

I remember a trip report that included a campfire, "Jack," and Coke Zero: However, I was not there.

Bingo! Jack is the 'J', Coke Zero is the 'Z'. :party:

The origination had to do with someone wearing a seat cover throwing T-bone steaks out the back window of a Cherokee at other Cherokee’s back when coloradofest was a bigger event.

I’ve owned a Cherokee for exactly a year at the end of this week, might do more Jeep stuff with you guys when I get back from this trip to an undisclosed location in southwest Asia.

The origination had to do with someone wearing a seat cover throwing T-bone steaks out the back window of a Cherokee at other Cherokee’s back when coloradofest was a bigger event.

This may be the earliest evidence of both; a man in a seat cover holding a JZ...
OG JZ.jpg

Back