• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Exhaust shop in SD

OCMI_Teddy

NAXJA Forum User
I need a new down pipe for my 96 XJ. I wanted to know if you guys new of any exhaust shops that could madrel bend a 2.5" for me and not destroy my wallet. Thanks.

On another note, try and avoid express muffler and hitch in Escondido. He wanted like 225 bucks for a downpipe alone and was mean about it when I asked politely why so much. I had good experiences at other stores though.
KH

Kevin3151 said:
On another note, try and avoid express muffler and hitch in Escondido. He wanted like 225 bucks for a downpipe alone and was mean about it when I asked politely why so much. I had good experiences at other stores though.
KH

That's the same place that quoted me $300 for a $110 Hidden Hitch receiver.

Kevin3151 said:
New downpipe at autozone, ~29 for renix, ~45 for HO motor.

Special order part number 349838 (1996)

KH

Is that the stock crush bent?

Valley Muffler in Santee on Mission and Magnolia. Ed Hansons also, he does excellent work, but you will pay a bit more.

If you are still looking, Warners in Oceanside is awesome...he put my whole setup on downpipe to tailpipe for 175...I took in my Magnaflow cat and a 50 series muffler and he had it done in about an hour.

Back