• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pick and pull sometime soon

Swamprat

NAXJA Forum User
So who all needs to go get parts from a pick and pull? I'm planning on going here soon when the weather gets warmer and figured why not see if anyone else wants to go get some parts too.

where at?

x2 on where at? I might tag along?

i need a 23 spline ax15, another late model front end and maybe a rear axle depending on whats out there. i looked at the actual PnP website and the dallas west location has the most late models, but it doesn't say whats 4x4 or manual trans. so i figured if everyone piles together a list we can attack the PnP's one at a time till all the parts are found.

Or, if anyone knows of another salvage yard with a lot of XJ's we can hit there.

I've got to hit the one here in Shreveport up for a headliner and maybe some small trim parts....I'll check to see what they have in the way of your parts. My buddy said ours has about 4-6 XJ's, some better than others.

i'll have to check back, i have this weekend off but most i work Sat. AND I would be coming from Ft Stockton. Apparently there are no self service yards out here though.

I checked out the Dallas PickNPull earlier today. Found only ONE '95 Cherokee. Has speaker bar in the back, overhead console, and the Np231 was still there. No fancy axles. Red with grey interior. Hood wasn't even open when I found it.

Couple of ZJs and WJs though. Several of the ZJs had rear disk brakes for anyone looking do the swap. Highly recommended.

i need the vacuum lines for the front axle disco and hvac system for the '88 - including that little rubber boot that goes on the axle if anyone sees it. I can pay shipping or I'm out in fort stockton and can meet you some place on a sunday. El Paso is the closest yard to me at 3.5 hours

El Paso is the closest yard to me at 3.5 hours

wat-jpg.8515

I'm working out of fort stockton right now

Guess I ought to come around the forum more often. I bought a 91 this weekend so the wife and I will have another vehicle to drive while our DD's are down for repairs. I need another rear end for my '00. The turdyfive is giving up on life.

Back