• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1989 Jeep Cherokee Monster

strokethis

NAXJA Forum User
1989 Jeep cherokee monster
9 inch coils with 1 3/4" spacer
11" springs in rear
brand new 39.5" iroks cost $1800 with wheels
brand new 16" wheels
new battery
full interior power seats, windows, locks
needs front end work (redo suspension on front)
188,000 miles
needs someone to give it TLC who knows what they are doing.
$2500 obo
205 283 8184 Blake
pics on modified tech discussion under straight axle XJ

70_1_b.JPG

Last edited:
what rear axle? 4.0? Auto? I will give you $1600 and come get it.

Im really not sure about the rear axle it is a 4.0 and auto, its got full interior pretty clean, power windows, power seat, I just dont have the time, knowledge or a place to work on it thats why im selling it. I really want to keep it and fix it. I cant take 1600 sorry. Its worth 2500 I mean if u fix it it'll beworth alot. Just let me know what you want to do. Ill be available all weekend. If you come pick it up this weekend we can work something out.

Last edited:
C'mon people if no one is interested Im going to just part it out. Its sad to see a jeep that needs a little help to be trashed.

Hey man,

I can come get it Saturday with CASH. Only thing is I will be a little short (around 100) of the price we discussed. Otherwise we will have to wait another week until I get paid (I get paid every 2 weeks).

If that will work, I'll be on my way. Email me with your address and I will mapquest my route.

Joe

[email protected]

I tell you what lets work out a deal if you want. Ill do it for 1500 and your car trailer your trying to sell. Let me know. That would help both of us out.

I tried borrowing my friends digital camera but he didnt have the cord to plug in the computer. Nobody else I know has got a digital camera. The only pics I have i think you have seen already.

Back