• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

T&T Customs Trackbar Bracket and JKS Trackbar ?'s

98XJDMB

NAXJA Forum User
I have a JKS Trackbar and would like to upgrade the bracket to something beefier like the T&T Customs bracket. As far as i can tell its a simple swap, am i missing something? would i need to get a new rod end for the trackbar? Thanks!

(yes, i searched, didn't answer this question though)

big major problem is that the top end of the bracket would have to turn 180 degrees to fit the TNT setup. And on the JKS tracbar the top (frame end) is not adjustable... so you can't turn it without a welder and cutting things...

Good luck, I am battleing TracBar issues too, my RE HD is too small for my lift and both ends are shot now too ( 50k since I installed the TB is along time for a j-Joint to last i guess)

JKS makes a bracket that you can use to modify the stock one,
RE
kevins offroad.
but almost all the brackets require the head to be horizontal...

Do you need somthing stronger than JKS?
you might consider just selling the JKS one you have and get a kevins offroad. (it comes with a JKS trackbar that has a turned head on it.)
or get a TNT setup.

if i got rid of the JKS i'd probably get the TNT setup.... BUT i think i'd want to get a new axle end bracket too... maybe the JKS axle bracket.... my problem is i can't weld

98XJDMB said:
if i got rid of the JKS i'd probably get the TNT setup.... BUT i think i'd want to get a new axle end bracket too... maybe the JKS axle bracket.... my problem is i can't weld
and you own a Jeep?
There is no better time to start welding...

I run the TNT set up and am very happy with it.

IIRC, Kevins Offroad uses a JKS trackbar with a modified stock bracket. Might give that a looksee.:rof:

Hale

Back