• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Nice Comanche on CL....

That is pretty nice. Just don't have that much to spend right now. WOW that really is nice. Great no I can't stop looking at that post.

philip_g said:
Hey, promise not to throw rocks at me but.... why do you guys lust over the MJ's?

It's an MJ thing....... apparently you don't understand.

:D

Sheesh, c'mon Philip...... it's an XJ, but with a bed to haul stuff in! What else? :twak:

This one makes me tight in the pants......

DuallyNEW003.jpg

YELLAHEEP said:
It's an MJ thing....... apparently you don't understand.

:D

Sheesh, c'mon Philip...... it's an XJ, but with a bed to haul stuff in! What else? :twak:

ya what he said. Who doesn't want one or two of those.

Ok, you haul that load of manure in the back of your XJ....... I'm sticking with the trucks.

:thumbup:

philip_g said:
I guess... but with a topper it's no better than an XJ, unless you could put a nifty little camper back there

we have a winner! I want to take the truck bed off and turn it into a camper. then flat bed the truck for a parts truck.

I miss having a truck to haul dirty stuff around and having a dirty inside xj.

YELLAHEEP said:
Ok, you haul that load of manure in the back of your XJ....... I'm sticking with the trucks.

:thumbup:

my office has an F250 I can borrow any time I like. I've filled the bed up to the middle of the rear window with rocks (2 tons perhaps?) :farmer:

fatty hates yardwork though.

I don't dick around with moving rocks anymore in my own trucks I just pay the extra 25 to 50 bucks to have them delivered. Thats just like small rock. I brought back a trailer load of flag stone and landscaping rock from canyon city this weekend. I was so proud of my jeep this weekend. I pulled a trailer full of rocks a small fridge and a old metal bathtub all the way from canyon city to greeley on ONE tank of gas. Ya it was nuts. were talking stock 3:55 gears and 33" tires up and down those hills and over all those miles.

I would love to have one for work so I could park the XJ and have more fun with it but everyone wants so damn much for them....Maybee some day

jdogg4 said:
we have a winner! I want to take the truck bed off and turn it into a camper. then flat bed the truck for a parts truck.

I miss having a truck to haul dirty stuff around and having a dirty inside xj.

That's my plan - with some luck I'll be commuting in a MJ by next week!

I just like the idea of having a matching stream line trailer. THe body lines match up it says jeep on the tail gate. I was going to toss in a futon mattris over the wheel wells and put a big pull out draw under it with all the camping gear. have all that under there or in the tool box in front of it and just go home hook up and head to the hills. I'm sure I can get it color matched and all to my jeep for a nice clean look and everything. The GF isn't a big camper and with my back problems the tent and thermarest ins't cutting it much anymore. That and the dog likes to dig at the floor of the tent and if she tears up one of my good tents I might have a black lab seat cover one of these days. Easy to lift to the heigth I want and all around I could match up to the same tire size and all. giving me more room for spare tires and tools and parts when I go camping/wheeling. And thats with just using the bed of the truck.
I'd flat bed the back for hauling axles and parts and what ever I need. I had an old S-10 pick up and it sucked wasn't very spunky, but I didn't notice how much I used the truck bed to haul stuff tell I sold it. Now I want a truck again. And why not keep it in the jeep family right.

You guys need to step-up....I'll take $2,000 as is.
MyPictures0002-1.jpg

Just gotta come get it,,,,,

Very Very tempting. I just don't have that much cash to burn right now. What year and motor tranny is it? Is it lifted a bit or just got small wheels on it?

Last edited:
jdogg4 said:
Very Very tempting. I just don't have that much cash to burn right now. What year and motor tranny is it? Is it lifted a bit or just got small wheels on it?
Total stocker, 4.0L, 5sp tranny, 1987, 30/35 axles, no AC. Stock wheels and tires (they do look small, dont they)

Back