• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

George

Sometimes you have to park with the trucks!

8BLFSy.jpg

Plan on painting them? I'd go with a dark grey/anthracite on them, just a bit darker than the body paint, if it were me. Looks good either way :thumbup:

Plan on painting them? I'd go with a dark grey/anthracite on them, just a bit darker than the body paint, if it were me. Looks good either way :thumbup:
No plans to paint them, I've always liked aluminum shiney monkey wheels. I do like they they are Jeep wheels, and the 5 spoke, over the blacked out interceptors. :thumbup:

Only plans on the horizon for this guy is to put in the 29 spline 8.25 that I picked up from GordoSmasho. that and eliminate the aluminum lowering blocks. all to make me feel more secure when power sliding through corners. :cheers:

What size tires did you end up with?

Nothing super special on this guy - still daily driving it to work, no radical changes recently.

Changed the starter a month ago after a few times hitting the old one with a rock. Changed the heater blower motor today - all summer it was working intermittently. Some time with a multi-meter showed it was getting 12 volts, so $25 later, I now have working defrost for the winter.

Guess what day it is!

Water pump day!!!

(And serpentine belt and thermostat day)

I took pictures, but apparently NAXJA still hasnt figured out how to met me attach them.

For sale

Link might not work, feel free to message me and I'll get you in touch with current owner.

Back