• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

George Forman's B-day?

209050.gif

I think it is an inside joke about Dan Stark. I have heard something about a George Forman Grill.

JMotorsprt said:
I think it is an inside joke about Dan Stark. I have heard something about a George Forman Grill.

Dan Starc phoned Pat Gremillion (Premier Power Welder) from the top of 311 trail at Evans Creek to ask whether a George Foreman grill would work on the unit. Pat said, "Never tried...go for it!" and the rest is history. I took pics. They're around here somewhere. ;) A) How does Dan get these phone numbers? B) How the hell did Dan have cell service up there?

Answer: Because he is who he is. :D

ECKSJAY said:
Dan Starc phoned Pat Gremillion (Premier Power Welder) from the top of 311 trail at Evans Creek to ask whether a George Foreman grill would work on the unit. Pat said, "Never tried...go for it!" and the rest is history. I took pics. They're around here somewhere. ;) A) How does Dan get these phone numbers? B) How the hell did Dan have cell service up there?

Answer: Because he is who he is. :D

International Man of Mystery....Happy B-Day Dan

I hope to meet Dan this summer in Naches. Through a yahoo list, I used to talk to him about Jeep issues, but never made it up to his place.

Back