• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

PA Teens kill an Illegal alien

Sorry, I'm a fan of round em up and ship em back but thats just nuts. No reason behind it other than just plain nasty people that deserve similar treatment.

Yah, it seemed A BIT over the top. Take a small town and limited jobs, and there will be problems for anyone who is different.

There is a certain dissatisfaction with the "imigration" process nation wide.

In Iowa recently the INS arrested 1/2 the factory staff in a meat factory. Now the wives and kids are holed up in the town church and invoking "santuary", which the priest was happy to provide. Everyone in town knew these folks were here illegally, but no one said anything. The feds came knocking because if ID theft problems.

In SF, a Illegal from Salvidore opened up on a man and his kids after a traffic incident. They were killed. The illegal was a repeat offender in the SF justice system and a ms-13 member.

There must be a solution somewhere. Obama is campaining in Germany, McCain in a pub, but who is addressing what they plan on doing to reign in the radical cities, towns and States that will not enforce the laws they put on the books.

Zuki-Ron said:
There must be a middle ground somewhere.

Yea, it's called San Francisco, round up all 13 million of them and dump them there then sink any boats that try to leave and cover the golden gate with concertina wire...

RichP said:
Yea, it's called San Francisco, round up all 13 million of them and dump them there then sink any boats that try to leave and cover the golden gate with concertina wire...

Aw, don't ship them to SF - I do like to visit there from time to time, and I don't want to be accosted any more than usual.

We could ship them to Alcatraz tho - might get a little crowded, but there you go. Don't even put in to drop them off - stand off about 100 yard and put them overboard, let them swim to the island.

I don't think we have any other island that could be used, unless there's something in the Aleutians. Most of the rest are inhabited by now, and may take exception to dropping off a load of our illegals.

Oh - and all the pols that don't want to enforce laws? Drop them off on the island as well, and give their second numbers a chance.

Beating someone to death without a reason such as self defense or what not I dont condone. But I'll bet you we would have never heard about it if it wasnt an illegal!

Stroketech said:
Beating someone to death without a reason such as self defense or what not I dont condone. But I'll bet you we would have never heard about it if it wasnt an illegal!

Correction - you wouldn't have heard about it if he were white. We've heard about this sort of thing when "minorities" were killed before (most recent being a black man, I believe.) There was also a dragging death in, I think, Texas - and Amadou Diallo in New York City (mistakes were made on both sides in that one - but I think the most egregious one was 41 shots fired for nineteen hits. Not even a 50% hit rate! And these cops were supposed to be "elite"...)

If a bunch of Latinos were to gang up on a white guy and beat him to death, I'd be surprised it it made it further forward in the paper than page four, Local.

Oh - and "or what not?" What else would you consider a valid moral/ethical/legal reason for beating someone to death, anyhow? I'm just curious (in my world, you fight until the threat is neutralised. Killing would usually be incidental - unconsciousness also resolves the threat without invoking mortality. Also, removing the ability to press home the attack - usually by breaking limbs - is also workable. It's not always strictly necessary to kill, and "beating someone to death" usually indicates a good deal of effort going into it, and some premeditation involved (because you don't stop when you should.))

So, enquring minds want to know! Typical reasons for a fatal attack would be "defense of self or others in fear of life or limb," but I don't think the Law recognises anything other than that. Not that the Law is right - but I'd just like to know what you were thinking...

RichP said:

Yeah but with San Francisco .. you know .. not being an island.. thats a really bad plan. They'll just walk to los angeles.

cal said:
Yeah but with San Francisco .. you know .. not being an island.. thats a really bad plan. They'll just walk to los angeles.

And the bad part of that is ???? I fail to see your point :D :D :D

RichP said:
And the bad part of that is ???? I fail to see your point :D :D :D

I do - I'm in between SF and LA, about an hour south of SF.

I don't really want to have to shoot people because someone else did something stupid...

(If they're doing something stupid, I've no trouble killing them deader than Hall. But, if it's not their fault, I'm a bit reluctant...)

5-90 said:
Correction - you wouldn't have heard about it if he were white. We've heard about this sort of thing when "minorities" were killed before (most recent being a black man, I believe.) There was also a dragging death in, I think, Texas - and Amadou Diallo in New York City (mistakes were made on both sides in that one - but I think the most egregious one was 41 shots fired for nineteen hits. Not even a 50% hit rate! And these cops were supposed to be "elite"...)

Dad has had the opportunity to watch the Chicago PD officers while they do their high speed pursuit "training" in one of the parking lots at the US Cellular Field (once, and in my opinion, should only have been called Comiskey Park.) One of the first times he discovered their attempts, he called me laughing about how horrible the whole lot of them were! Sounded like they'd have a tough time keeping up with him in his now 281k mile Renix XJ let alone something that could run better! Later on a young hispanic "kid" who was an officer got in one of the CV's and actually could drive it and do so like he as a cop should be able to! Of course the other officers made fun of him for doing so well when he got to the other end of the course that he got back in the CV, threw it in reverse, and proceded to run the course backwards faster than most of these guys could run it in drive going forward:laugh2:

5-90 said:
If a bunch of Latinos were to gang up on a white guy and beat him to death, I'd be surprised it it made it further forward in the paper than page four, Local.

I'd be suprised if that hasn't happened here yet!

5-90 said:
I don't think we have any other island that could be used, unless there's something in the Aleutians. Most of the rest are inhabited by now, and may take exception to dropping off a load of our illegals.

Hmm I dig the Island Idea and the whole 100yd swim (up here its ten min in the water and you are done), however there are a few areas around here where they could serve as food for some of the game. Sending them to an Aleutian island is not kool w/ me. I have friends out on Attu and like to hunt Adak when I get the chance, plus there is still alot of really cool WWII stuf out there...Including live ordanance. Besides I have delt w/ enough illegals and keeping them on boats is a nasty job Ask anyone whos done AMIO. Washing them off with firehoses might be amusing for some but its wasting the bearings and impellers in the pumps.
:scottm:

Geeze, weve got a butt load of islands in the Pacific we could use. Some of them still have nice high levels of radiation.

Ray H said:
Geeze, weve got a butt load of islands in the Pacific we could use. Some of them still have nice high levels of radiation.

Well, I couldn't think of any that were habitale offhand. Now that you mention it, has the vegetation come back on Bikini Atoll yet?

5-90 said:
Well, I couldn't think of any that were habitale offhand. Now that you mention it, has the vegetation come back on Bikini Atoll yet?
I think the Marshall Islands are good to go now. We've had small military installations there for awhile. that would be perfect.
Whats wrong with shortening their lifespan a little anyway?

EDIT: Nevermind, I just did a little reading. Apparently we gave the Marshall Islands away when I wasnt looking. Its funny, in 1966, we blew it up with nuclear bombs and then In 1979 we gave it back. That was pretty rude of us.

Last edited:
Ray H said:
I think the Marshall Islands are good to go now. We've had small military installations there for awhile. that would be perfect.
Whats wrong with shortening their lifespan a little anyway?

Not a damned thing - but let's not get the ACLU any more involved than they already are. I'm all for draining their resources, but not at the expense of money that could be doing something useful, you know?

Ray H said:

x Eleventy billion...

Wake Island....oh and whats that one where we're burning all of the toxic waste/chemical weapons.....?

Edit: Johnston Island

Last edited:
I hear there is an empty town in Russia, Chernobyl.

But back to what the teens did, its unbelievable. I hope the state goes after the death penalty.

Back