• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Illegal alien rapes 6 year old girl, Albuquerque NM

He should be deported in a wooden box.

Hopefully the justice system does its job this time around. We need to stop treating scum like this guy with kid gloves and actually punish them.

We need to stop treating scum like this guy with kid gloves and actually punish them.

i never understood the whole "incompetent" plea. Ok, I get it, maybe he's mentally challenged, or insane, however you want to say whatever is wrong with him. that has nothing to do with the fact that he is dangerous to people around him. lock him up and throw away the key, if he's incompetent he won't know the difference anyway!

i never understood the whole "incompetent" plea. Ok, I get it, maybe he's mentally challenged, or insane, however you want to say whatever is wrong with him. that has nothing to do with the fact that he is dangerous to people around him. lock him up and throw away the key, if he's incompetent he won't know the difference anyway!
X2. "he's a retard, let's let him loose on society" does not hold with me.

Gonzalez will first face charges for Tuesday's incident. He'll be sent back to Mexico when he gets out of jail or after he gets out of prison if he's convicted
So the taxpayers will pay to house and feed him for x years, then send him back to mexico, where he can sneak back across the border to rape more children.

He should be pumped up with adrenaline, then fed feet first through a dull woodchipper on slow speed, depositing his chipped remains on the other side of the border

He isn't that incompetent, he had the forethought to go to the showers and try to 'wash the evidence off'.

maybe this will help edge the AZ law into favor. its unfortunate that tragedy has to take place for people to realise ths issues

Illegal or not - SHOOT HIM! Why are we a nation of XXXXXXs?

maybe this will help edge the AZ law into favor. its unfortunate that tragedy has to take place for people to realise ths issues

If only. The news outlets here are barely covering this as it is. I bet you don't here a single thing about this on the national level.

I hope he does end up in prison here actually. Convicts aren't too friendly to rapists OR kid touchers. this guy is double deep in it. of course if he gets convicted he'll probably end up in an asylum and live nicer than me and my family do :badpc:

I say we grant him amnesty and make him a citizen! Anything less than that would be racist!

WARNING: The above comment is dripping with sarcasm, and you may become sarcastic from reading it.

send the POS back to mexico with a bullet in his brain!

A LARGE fire ant hill, four sturdy wooden steaks, some raw hide, and a half gallon of honey would do nicely. I'll let all of you use you imagination from there.

We should probably broadcast the whole affair on Mexican TV so they can get an idea of what would be in store the next illegal caught raping our kids.

anyone saying 'shoot him'... please leave the US, thats not how we do stuff, thats how north korea does stuff.

we have trials, and here in america, we send child rapists to prison, not to hell.
im glad you guys dont run the country...

anyone saying 'shoot him'... please leave the US, thats not how we do stuff, thats how north korea does stuff.

we have trials, and here in america, we send child rapists to prison, not to hell.

Exactly. We have a kickass legal system for a reason. Justice ALWAYS prevails.

Yes, in the U.S. we have the right to trial.. However, he's an ILLEGAL ALIEN, he has NO RIGHTS in this country! I'm not saying shoot or don't shoot the guy, but the justice system in this country is bs, and I'm definitely not for sending him to prison so we can continue to pay for him to live in this country either way!!

Last edited:
Back