• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FEELER:Build Party/Meet and Greet/Saloon

JESSE A

NAXJA Forum User
So I have a lot of new parts that are going to need to be installed on the jeep soon and i was trying to see if anyone would be interested.

Things that will need to be done:

Install rear dana44 (alloys,4.88 gears,arb air locker)

Install front dana44

Front coil spacers

rear lift blocks

front frame stiffeners

frame stiffeners

Transmission service

Some of this is new to me but supposedly the dana44 is going to be bolt in :). My plan was to start Saturday morning work all day, then party/meet and greet in our saloon, yes you heard it SALOON!!! Then finish up everything Sunday hopefully, or at lest as much as we can.
l_86d7aea965194960ab7960117a8b1349.jpg

Here are a couple of the interior with my brother and his band.
l_4d8459a43b3d47d9b2c6f92541d3619a.jpg

l_de3bf2f6d7f748bbb7f91e3ed4dc327b.jpg

I would cover the food/beer/alcohol, We also have darts and a 23 foot shuffle board.

P.s we have places to stay in case you drive too far or drink too much :D, also we have some motor home parking available if anyone would be interested in that.

The main goal is to work hard during the day and then have fun at night, let me know what you think, comments/ideas.

thanks jesse

Damnit, I wish I weren't stuck on an island

This is just to see if there is interest for now, i think it will be in the beginning of august sometime.

you should hire the BSC to hook it up.

well throw your jeep together and then drink your saloon dry.

Early August? I'm in.

I get back from Catalina Aug 1st, and leave to go to Waco Aug 9th. If your're working during that week I'm down to stop by!

That looks like fun. Depends on the date for me. The weekend of the 8th is a no go for sure, and later in the month is bad too.

8-1-9 maybe?

ya that is what i am thinking the first weekend in august , And hopefully ill be able to get it all done for seirrafest.

shit! the 1st and 3rd weekend of the month i have my son. i may be able to get his mom to switch to 2nd and 4th. we shall see....

You have your own private saloon? *Napoleon dynamite voice* Lucky. Haha, sounds like a blast, I'll check back on the date once you have it settled.

hmmm...

1st weekend of Aug.

I might be on this coast then. If I am, I'm in! (I like free beer too)

Do you have the tools on hand for the regear?

hmmm...

1st weekend of Aug.

I might be on this coast then. If I am, I'm in! (I like free beer too)

Do you have the tools on hand for the regear?

we have a pretty full garage but im not exactly sure on what i would need for the re gear

Back