• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Built d44/9in

Empty_Pockets

NAXJA Forum User
Ok so Im looking to put my jeep back to more stock configuration as I don't really wheel anymore so its a bit overbuilt for me.

D44 high pinion, chromoly axles shafts, 4:88 gears, Detroit locker, warn premium hubs, one ton otk steering with hydro assist, reid racing knuckles. Will include steering box, pitman arm (reemed for the one ton steering), and lines for hydro assist. (needs u-joints replaced [I have the replacement joints], and axle seals)

9in rear, 4:88 gears, shaved, back braced, pinion skid, moser hobby stock axles, 35 spline 45mm, Detroit locker, disk brakes.

Wheels 5x5.5 procomp steelies with diy beadlocks

Looking for a d30/8.25 combo with 4:10 gears and lockers, a stock steering box, and 15in wheels. Will trade plus cash or sell outright for $3000. I have receipts for all the work done to these axles. Direct bolt in for a Cherokee, just replace the front u-joints and seals and they are good to go.

Will talk trades and cash, will workout better deal for better built stock axles.

Im willing to trade the entire jeep (2door with 97k miles) for a stock 97-99 xj with 5 speed. If you have a 4cyl 5 speed xj I would be even more interested.

I have a 98 XJ and I'm swapping in a 9".

Would you be willing to trade your d44/hydro assist for the stock d30/8.25+cash? I also have an 8.25 housing from a 03 KJ that can be used for a disc brake swap that I will include if you want it. If it makes a difference I wouldn't need the gears/locker as I have 5.43s in the 9".

If you're interested in working out a trade PM me a # I can call you at. I'm located in Central NJ.

Back