• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Replacement vacuum lines

Where can I get a placement for this and what is it called? Also there is a black line coming out the same gromment that it broke off and I have no idea where it goes.
CIMG0080.jpg

You need a new one of what those?

The small black tube poking through the firewall next to the grey plastic tube is the vacuum source for the cabin. It connects to the larger plastic tube running along the firewall, there should be a t-fitting pr a splice on the larger tube directly above it.

That's not my pic just so we are clear. My tan(or what ever color that use to be) line from the fire wall is in 2 pieces. Instead of just put a tube bettween them I'd like to replace the whole line. I'll take some pics when the suns back out

Junkyard it... they may not even charge you.

If you want new and not dry rotted, most any auto parts store can sell you a roll of it from R&B Inc (the "Help" products company) packaged under the product line "Vacu-Tite." It comes in a cardboard backed purple package usually stocked with the vacuum caps and hoses.

Back