• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Been awhile

85xjwoody

NAXJA Forum User
Well it's been awhile since I have been around here so time for an update on the jeep. I got in some good local wheeling this year and had a blast, but the jeep sure doesn't look the same lol. I have named it the raisin after the summer of wheeling left her looking like one. :D

First is the video of how the major damage happened.

And during the extraction a one ton tie rod end decided to let go making the recovery much much harder. :(

Now to find the pictures from Brillion wheeling where I had the jeep laying on its driver side lol.

Almost time for another body swap!

Here is the video of my jeep laying down on its side.

And some pictures.

Andy even showed up for some fun!!

Nope. Was trying to keep it center of the jeep when the whole left side of the ditch let go and my jeep slid in with it. I was first in line for the day so i fell victim. In the pictures of Andy that is the same line but further up.

Same jeep I had last year at Winterfest. I did buy another identical jeep this past summer that was stock, that I fixed and sold.

Well, that won't ""Buff Out"" :laugh3:

Looks like the course has gotten bigger. Let me know when the next one is, if I can break away I'll come up and watch.

-Ron

Back