• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ runnin 33X12.50s

Stick said:
Anyone have a flatland pic of thier XJ with 33 X 12.50s ??

15.jpg

Rev

fd4db9cf.jpg

fba96330.jpg

For the love of Pete!!!

Rev Den said:

Please tell me that some Jagbag(other than you) stuck that wreath on the front of your rig as a joke.
I know it was not YOUR idea to not only look like a choad, but to have pine needles blowing into your radiator and engine bay, choking off your air supply.
Tell me that isn't the case, I'm begging you.
:D

EDIT: What ever happened to Air Supply....suddenly I'm all out of love.

Last edited:
89TrailXJ said:
what b/s did you use to get them sticking out that far?

bgcntry72 said:
Please tell me that some Jagbag(other than you) stuck that wreath on the front of your rig as a joke.
I know it was not YOUR idea to not only look like a choad, but to have pine needles blowing into your radiator and engine bay, choking off your air supply.
Tell me that isn't the case, I'm begging you.

OK "it was not the case" :D

Actually it was for "Toys for Tots" it came off right after i got back home. Either way...it was a fake wreath, and loose pine needle were NOT a concern.

tacky is a good thing...sometimes.

Rev

Meet the Rev...

Rev Den said:
OK "it was not the case" :D

Actually it was for "Toys for Tots" it came off right after i got back home. Either way...it was a fake wreath, and loose pine needle were NOT a concern.

tacky is a good thing...sometimes.

Rev
trollfreak.jpg

rev, I have to say, I can't respect anyone that "rocks" their xmas wreath on the front of thier suv....

that's so suburban housewife, it isn't even funny.

Beezil said:
rev, I have to say, I can't respect anyone that "rocks" their xmas wreath on the front of thier suv....

that's so suburban housewife, it isn't even funny.

OK...you got me....I ordered one from a Jeep parts place but they had "vendor problems" and I had to use this one. The main reason for putting it on was to cure my death wobble, and keep the my junk from folding when I remove the soft top.

Rev

2004_0126Image0003.JPG

Here's mine, cold and waiting for warmer weather!

Back