• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rear XJ Dana 44 and other stuff

Erich D.

NAXJA Forum User
Sold my XJ so we could get a new family vehicle because it is expanding and I have some parts that now collecting dust.
First off is an XJ rear Dana 44 with 3.54 gears and a factory trac-loc. It is currently disassembled but I have all parts except brakes, it does have the backing plates for drums. It also includes a Youkon Gear master overhaul kit and 2 timken axle bearing kits all brand new in packaging. $450.00 or best offer.
Next is a JB Conversions heavy duty tailshaft conversion kit, brand new, still in the box and complete with main shaft, for a 231 transfer case. $250.00
or best offer.
Lastly I have a set of factory skids for an XJ. Front skid, transfer case skid, and gas tank skid, all in pretty good condition. I would prefer to sell as a set for $150.00 or best offer.
I would really like to move all these things onto better homes, all offeres will be considered, the only thing I would be interested in shipping is the tailshaft kit, everything else seems a bit big and I would prefer to work something else out, Even if I have to drive a short distance to meet someone. I can send pics of anything too whomever may be interested.
Thanks,
Erich D.
[email protected]

Back