• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAXJA Rig of the Month!

Kejtar

PostMaster General
NAXJA Member
As NAXJA grows, new features/columns show up. So... on a test trial basis NAXJA will start a Rig of the Month section. The rules are as follows:

1. Interested people should send an email to [email protected] containing appropriate information on 25th of each month.

2. First 6 rigs that make it into the inbox after 8am PST will be selected for voting (anything before that time will be discarded, no matter how good the entry is!)

3. Each email should contain a paragraph or two describing the spect and LINKS to two pictures should be emailed. One picture should be of a nice clean rig (something like driveway shot or side of the road) that shows the rig in it's glory, another picture of the rig on the trail looking good while doing what it was made for. Both pictures should be from the same "time period" with no differences in the tech specs.

4. Pics have to be in focus, looking nice and NO PHOTOSHOP or other touchups allowed.

5. Upon of receiving of the pics, a poll will be posted next day with 6 rigs and it will run for 4 days at which point, the winner will be declared and posted in the "rig of the month" for the upcoming month (a new upcoming section on our website).

6. Pics of XJ's or MJ's only!

7. NAXJA reserves the right to change/modify these rules as needed :)

Feel free to post any questions here :)

Remi aka Kejtar
NAXJA WebEditor

Last edited:
well.. the idea for "poser" shots is so that the rig is visible to all to admire :) It doesnt have to be on a driveway... it can be at a trailhead it can be anywhere as long as it's kind of even and shows as much of the rig as possible... and always you can take a cam and snap some pics in your driveway :)

Kejtar

Kejtar said:
2. First 6 rigs that make it into the inbox after 8am PST will be selected for voting (anything before that time will be discarded, no matter how good the entry is!)

Remi aka Kejtar
NAXJA WebEditor

That's just wrong !.:eek: :mad: :eek:

??? Everyone has to have an equal chance..... so everyone can email at 8am and if if it gets in late, try again next month :) The original time was going to be midnight PST but that would be favouring the west coasters over east coasters......

The 6 limitaion is due to the poll number limitation on the forum.....

Remi aka Kejtar

no poseur shots......

it'd be "too JU".......

its not that hard to get a "glamour shot" out in the environment...

I mean, JNJ can always play next time around.

Revision....
I Like Beezil's phrasing: Glamour shot (either in nature or on pavement... your choice)....... Come on y'all you know what I mean about the two pics :)

Kejtar

Last edited:
Beez, I can't wait til Moab. I'm gonna kick your azz! Then take my "poseur shots" with my 35" tire parked on your big bald head.

they came out with something since the commodore 64? will wonders never cease.

Sean

MJR said:
Poser's ?. :rolleyes: None here guys right. :D
Oh Yeah?
standard.jpg

Back