• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

pre-bent brake line

sidriptide

nobody of any consequence
well........ one of the home-made rear lines let go on me on the way home today, let me tell you how fun that was!!! both of my 87's have the D44 and home-made crap replacement lines.. i havent flared tubing since auto shop... and i can probably get about the same quality as the one that failed on me today...
i will be calling the stealership tommorow , but i expect them to be backordered like usual... what vendors have you guys had good luck with for replacement hard lines??
thanks
mike

NAPA sells lengths of tubing pre-flared, with fittings. They had several lengths from 8"-60" something. I got a few of those and just bent them to fit...they might not fit exact, but they are alot cheaper than what any dealership will charge.

Last edited:
My dealwr doesn't stock pre-bent lines. I don't even know if they are available. I had a set made up by one of the two companies that advertise in the back pages of all the 4WD magazines -- Classic Tubing, I think was the name. Took them two tries to get it. They said they had a template for a Cherokee with a Dana 44 -- what I got wasn't even close. Sent that back along with the remains of my old lines, and the second try was fairly close.

Back