• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Chubbyhick's MJ on Ebay $750 No Reserve

jb98xj

NAXJA Forum User
Just letting everyone know, that Chubbyhick posted his MJ on Ebay again. It is at $750, with No Reserve, that is a steal, you can hardly find an MJ that runs for that price, let alone one built like that.

I ended up buying it, I think my wife is going to kill me. I have had about a dozen jeeps and nothing is as sick as this MJ. I have a lot of learning to do, as of right now I dont want to drive it for fear of something breaking, I am not sure I can fix it..lol.

cneglia said:
I ended up buying it, I think my wife is going to kill me. I have had about a dozen jeeps and nothing is as sick as this MJ. I have a lot of learning to do, as of right now I dont want to drive it for fear of something breaking, I am not sure I can fix it..lol.
First, congratulations. That MJ is awesome. I had the chance to wheel with him last year at NACfest. It performed amazingly in the face of anything he threw at it.

About the worry of breaking/repairing, start on easier trails and work your way up. You'll find the line of what feels like too much pretty fast...and once you decide to pass that line these forums can be your friend. A good search and some time reading can answer almost any question on repairs/upgrades. Another good thing about that rig is how simple it is. If you manage to break something you'll be hard pressed to come up with a problem that hasn't' been covered in here before.

Have fun and good wheeling!:wave1:

Back