• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone have access to a lathe?

yes, a good buddy of mine owns a fab shop next to john wayne airport in irvine, it took him 5 min. to do drill and tap 2 sides of a tube. What do you need done?

We have 2 48" acraturn lathes and 2 48" bridgeports..

What do you need done???

I am in orange

I need a V-belt York pulley milled down into a flat surface so it accepts a serpentine belt.

Could you guys do that Mikey?

sintax said:
I need a V-belt York pulley milled down into a flat surface so it accepts a serpentine belt.
Sweet!

You need grooves? Seems like if you run it on the back side of the belt, slipping might be an issue.

sintax said:

Could you guys do that Mikey?

Dude! that's cake..

no problemo..

I am going out of town in the morning so 1st part of next week is open.

Let me know

Shoot me a PM.. I will send you my PH#

JohnX said:
Sweet!

You need grooves? Seems like if you run it on the back side of the belt, slipping might be an issue.

I'm planning on running it in the same place as the factory Sanden compressor, this would mean that it runs on the grooved side of the belt. It should not be much of a challenge to groove it a bit either.

zjmikey said:
Dude! that's cake..

no problemo..

I am going out of town in the morning so 1st part of next week is open.

Let me know

Shoot me a PM.. I will send you my PH#

Sweet. I work in Santa Ana. I'll PM you.

I dont need it done ASAP so its not a big worry.

zjmikey said:
We have 2 48" acraturn lathes and 2 48" bridgeports..

What do you need done???

I am in orange

Mike I've got something lined up. If that doesn't work out I'll get in contact with you.

Back