• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

For Sale: 1992 Jeep Cherokee Sport

wes_k

NAXJA Forum User
1992 Jeep Cherokee Sport, 4.0L 6-cylinder, automatic transmission, Approx. 118k miles, 4wd, 4door, dark green paint, manual locks and windows, cloth seats, tilt steering, A/C, AM/FM/Cassette. No major modifications (lifts/springs/gears/etc). Title is good (no prior damage or salvage).

Problem areas: Engine has some sort of electrical problem that causes it to suddenly die. You can go for weeks without it acting up, then the engine will shut off going down the road. Sometimes it will restart immediately, some times it won’t. I have since bought a ’99 Cherokee to replace this one, and don’t have the time or patience right now to figure this problem out.
Also, there is some rust starting to show up on the bottom rocker panels. I don’t think it’s anything serious yet; if you want closer pictures of this, I can get some.
Other than the electrical problem with the engine, this is a good vehicle that I used mostly for getting to work, and used occasionally for hunting/fishing.

Price: $2000 OBO. Location: Northeast Iowa
Digital pictures are available

Back