• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

red point's (rock rash)

mack

NAXJA Forum User
why do the red neg points overpower the green ones? and why are some blue?:wave: just wanted to know.
thanks

people assign them to you when they see a post they like (green) or don't like(red), using the little scale icon at the top right of your post. based on your current status, it would appear as though you're comming across as annoying or an ass (the two most likely possibilities).

The blue icons are from people who have a negative standing themselves, and so their votes don't count.

BrettM said:
people assign them to you when they see a post they like (green) or don't like(red), using the little scale icon at the top right of your post. based on your current status, it would appear as though you're comming across as annoying or an ass (the two most likely possibilities).

The blue icons are from people who have a negative standing themselves, and so their votes don't count.
I thought the blue/green color was neutral. (looks blue/green to me anyways!)

imma honky said:
I thought the blue/green color was neutral. (looks blue/green to me anyways!)
You are correct mostly. That indicates they have no "power", good or bad.

So when I click my own, it says I have 10 rock rash points and that my count is even for this post - what's it mean?

BrettM said:

or your "new" to NAXJA and the people who have been here longer have forgotten that they were "new" once too.

XJack said:
So when I click my own, it says I have 10 rock rash points and that my count is even for this post - what's it mean?
Means you have ten total points and probably have not gotten any points for this post(or people who's vote doesn't count gave you some points).

IH8RDS said:
or your "new" to NAXJA and the people who have been here longer have forgotten that they were "new" once too.
Negative ghost rider. Has nothing to do with being new. Has everything to do with being a member.

I'm new here, and I had a bunch of green dots. For the longest I didn't even notice it until my mouse hovered over it one day. Then I found out I had a "good" rep.

Then people got mad about it somehow. Some people said people were "fluffing" their buddies -- others said they got flamed with tons of "bad" points.

So they just nuked everyone's points down to 10 -- along with the recent change to "rock rash" vs. what it was -- reputation.

Enjoy. It's just a "fun feature."

Back