• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parts Gathering Dust

1904-96xj

NAXJA Forum User
I was doing some cleaning and finally decided to post these. PM if interested:

Chry 8.25 complete brake drum kit $50
JCR UTK 1 ton steering-painted black, knuckles, pitman arm, already reamed and never installed $325
Steel D window rim, had a tire but was a spare, never on a hub 15x8 w/3.75" BS $25
RE Sway bar Retainers, new $25 for pair
Nice Honda EX800 generator, runs good $50

I'm in El Cajon

IMG_3761.jpg

IMG_19461.jpg

IMG_19451.jpg

IMG_19471.jpg

IMG_19481.jpg

PM sent on Honda Generator.

Is drive side knuckle reamed over or under?
Also, knuckles are of "HO" variety, correct?

Generator sale pending...

Yes, both knuckles are reamed UTK and the knuckles are from a late model D30 and should work on a HP or LP. You can tell from the solid area where the tie rods hook in. Guess I shudda mentioned that.

ill take the gene if sale falls through

Ted, sense selling your Jeep you've lost your ability to purchase parts in this forum.
:)

... You can make up for it by coming the the Christmas party.
I'll even let you drink some of my beer.

Russ, I can pick up the generator if you need me to, it's local to me.

Generator sold. Everything else is still available. And Jay, I still have the D window....seems like the Christmas party is a way to get parts up north. Let me know if you can work something out.

Sorry fellas, I got caught up a little at work. I've responded to the PMs. Generator sold, Rim sold and brakes sold. Thanks so far. I'll part with the steering for $300 if that sparks any interest...

Back