• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Part # for 27lb injectors for my 4.7L stroker

bajabronco

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
I need some bigger injectors for my 4.7L stroker. Presently I have Bosch 0280155849/ XF1E-A5B 24.7lb at 43.5 psi Does anyone have the part #'s for the next step up (27lb injectors)? This is for a 2000XJ so EV6 injectors.

Last edited:
BTW, what are using that suggest they are currently to small. I was running #24's at first and still want to change them back!

Ron, we had my truck on the Dyno with Chris yesterday and we found two problems, one was my fuel pump wasn’t putting out enough fuel at higher RPM’s and I was going lean and my injectors were maxed out. He told me I needed to swap out my pump as well as recommended I get bigger injectors for the next Dyno session.

Ron, we had my truck on the Dyno with Chris yesterday and we found two problems, one was my fuel pump wasn’t putting out enough fuel at higher RPM’s and I was going lean and my injectors were maxed out. He told me I needed to swap out my pump as well as recommended I get bigger injectors for the next Dyno session.

You definitely need to fix the fuel issue before you do any further testing. Do you have a auxiliary bung for a AFR meter?

Back