• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

UOB

John didn't i tell you when you're old you need to use a walker like David does.
Sorry to hear john but don't lay down an give up on life. Be tough. Now how much for your jeep? To soon?

Guess what, I'm still in it.

Sorry to hear that John, but don't give up. I'm with Tom, I don't like getting old but I haven't found an acceptable alternative.

Wow, that's no fun. Are they going in to fix your pinched nerve via surgery? or is there something else deeper going on?

Unfortunately not a pinched nerve...pinched spinal cord. Doctor seems confident he can prevent further damage with surgery, but says current damage is likely permanent :rattle:

Unfortunately not a pinched nerve...pinched spinal cord. Doctor seems confident he can prevent further damage with surgery, but says current damage is likely permanent :rattle:

Well that blows big time.

Thoughts and prayers.

WOW ! I'm not liking this thread...
Give it HELL !! John... best of luck man...

I'll be back when I get old... and John is doing cartwheels...

Curt

Not implying anything here Curt, but I noticed that you didn't correct Scott.

I noticed this but heck he is old an forgot to say it :wow:

At a certain point you start thinking you're a 14 year old girl living in post war Germany.

Last edited:
Old guys. I swear.

They are as bad as little kids.

The heat didn't kill me but these winds may, got hit by a couple of good gusts today. The firehouse up the street said we got hit with a couple of 70+. Hey Curt can you see if you can fine some of my jeep parts out your way. LOL

Thats right i am in it

Back