• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Barbed fittings for transmission cooler lines?

I don't know why Google only shows a couple results. Bing will show up several. You can get this part at just about any hydraulic parts store. The packaging on mine lists it as being "New Item", so it's probably a recently developed product.

Mine came from Amazon using the part number 68H8-6-M114.

So looking at that thing I can put two of those in the transmission and run hoses off of that? Are you worried about the pressure popping those off?

Does anyone know what the threads are on the stock cooler in the radiator, so I can find a fitting that will screw into there and then I could just run some hoses from the trans to the radiator?

So looking at that thing I can put two of those in the transmission and run hoses off of that? Are you worried about the pressure popping those off?

Does anyone know what the threads are on the stock cooler in the radiator, so I can find a fitting that will screw into there and then I could just run some hoses from the trans to the radiator?

Yes, there's only about 50PSI in the external cooling circuit lines, if that.

As for the threads on the radiator- any parts store will have that in the specs for the radiator. What year are you dealing with?

I used 3/8 brass barbed fittings on my tranny cooler line I did double clamp each end though no idea on thread sizes

Back