• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

New owner of the old samset mobile

22f6df3d19a758c096061cd7a8e6e511.jpg
Family wheeler?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

yup new family ride. maiden voyage will be WF. i didnt quite get them down to what i wanted to pay but i still walked away feeling like i got the better end of the deal. show cash to young dudes and they get happy...

Yea it was a different type of car lot for sure. I felt old walking In there.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Nice score, I thought that may be the magic # on it, n I bet you shot them $3000??

Nice score, I thought that may be the magic # on it, n I bet you shot them $3000??

were you spying on me???

i flashed 3k and had the trailer with me. they said hard no and they would go to $3500 "cause thats what they had in it". offered $3200 out the door, they said no, i said ok and walked out. they didnt even let me get to my truck lol.

Well...i own that lot n have spy cameras...and 2 way mirrors

I just knew the jeep haggle was strong with you, well done young man, well done.

It's a sad day.......my dog Mabel ate my camo MWC hat that I bought several years ago at Winterfest.

Do you still sell this hat? It was camo with yellow stitching. It was the skull logo the MWC uses.

Yes. Talk to Brad. I sent sunshine his way too

damn, totally thought this was gonna be a sadder post than what it was (although still sad)

I'm so frustrated with this dog I could scream. Ruining my favorite NAXJA MWC hat is about the last straw for her.

Back