• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

probably every one thinking their 4X4's are gold in the winter.

wait till summer when the higher gas prices send the 4X4's back down

Plus tax return season usually brings a higher price tag on cars.

Just realized I can watch you tube on my tv through my surround sound.

yhe8asyt.jpg

Where are all the good deals on XJ's right now? My buddy is looking into getting back into an XJ but all I can find around here is trash for $$$ except for the nice limited that he doesn't have the money for.

thanks for calling craig's east coast cherokee delivery service, delivering cheap xj's to the midwest since 2014. how may i direct your call?

alt "new business venture?" rocker1

No, he doesn't want or need a lifted Jeep. He's scary enough in a stock one. He definitely Doesn't need a stroker either! He found a good looking 2000 he may buy this weekend. They want 3k but I think we can talk them down.

Last edited:
in all seriousness though...part of me is seriously considering buying an cheap tow rig with an ls motor of some sort and a car trailer to start moving some vehicles to areas and re-selling them. heck if i can pick up a jeep on my trips out to new york city for work and bring them back to western ny. i know i couldn't make a killing but i could pick some up for parts and some that would be good enough to sell whole. it could net enough money to pay for a pickup and trailer eventually.

Re: Re: Important

in all seriousness though...part of me is seriously considering buying an cheap tow rig with an ls motor of some sort and a car trailer to start moving some vehicles to areas and re-selling them. heck if i can pick up a jeep on my trips out to new york city for work and bring them back to western ny. i know i couldn't make a killing but i could pick some up for parts and some that would be good enough to sell whole. it could net enough money to pay for a pickup and trailer eventually.

I have a line on a good trailer for about a grand...

I have a line on a good trailer for about a grand...

thats intriguing...unfortunately we will probably have to wait till we move and then the truck will need to be first. the bank accounts are on lockdown now until after we close on the house. right now we are clear to close other than one tax transcript that has a mistake on it that had to be re-processed by the IRS. i'm hoping it shows up this week or next since our closing is on the 15th. bank said they are all good once that shows up

ughhhhhh ready for this propane shortage to be over!! Got 100 gallons a week ago at $3.19. That put me at 40%. I'm already down to 15% and now it's $6.00 a gallon still only getting 100 gallons. I'll be calling them again by the end of next week...

On a happy note... Booked the building where we're doing the wedding and reception.

So I had my cluster out changing a bulb and dropped it now the Speedo is pegged out. Can I fix that or am I gonna have to swap in a different cluster? Thankfully I have one.

How many put a little bead of rtv on gaskets when putting them on? Getting ready to do water pump and don't know if its really necessary. Most of the time I do but what is everyone's opinion

I use gasket shellac on water pump and thermostat gaskets due to previous experience with both dry gaskets and rtv...

I use gasket shellac on water pump and thermostat gaskets due to previous experience with both dry gaskets and rtv...

Never knew there was such a thing!

Back