• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

Annnd she just called me again to ask if I'd triple-check and make sure her purse is not in my truck.

Maybe your just clueless and she is trying to see you again, say you have it, meet up with her and when she asks where it is tell her it fell inside your penis and she'll have to get it out

If that doesn't work she's not worth the effort

Got it when my son was allergic to dairy. 8 bucks a package, ruined perfectly good spongebob Mac and cheese

did you know that vegan spelled backwards reads "fascist"?

Vegan anything blows(I haven't had a vegan product yet but I can't imagine it beinng anygood)

Lettuce is vegan, XXXXing shit's gross. I won't eat anything that didnt have a brain. Not worth my time.

Maybe your just clueless and she is trying to see you again, say you have it, meet up with her and when she asks where it is tell her it fell inside your penis and she'll have to get it out

Holy awesome. This is the best option yet.

This was EXACTLY my thoughts, even the penis part. Although judging by your description, you could tell her you have it and by the time she came over, she'd forgot why she was there.

Down to one last issue before cranking the comanchoneer....

My slave bleeder/union/line have becone one awesome roundish cylinder of rust, only part I need to get loose is the itty bitty titty to bleed right?

This was in the master
IMAG0366.jpg

Last edited:

well. :wow:

Went to work on the MJ and discovered the front pinion is looser than a hartford whore (not fixing, FIRI), there are cracks through the webbing in the AX15 extension housing on most sides (guess this trans is spare parts only...), I was missing a bolt at the tcase end of the front driveshaft and the rest were backed out a couple turns AND the slip joint on the front shaft is wobbly as hell (that all is probably my really mean vibration at 45mph that started happening recently), one LCA bushing is sliding back and forth in the control arm, the starter is hanging on by a thread, and the crossmember is bent a lot further than I remembered.

I guess it is going to be a long night. Jynxed the shit out of myself saying I was gonna go wheeling 2 days this weekend... :doh:

I am still going to get at least one day in. Damn the torpedoes, full speed ahead.

Yo, any of you dudes have RS diff covers with a drain plug? I got some extras, but no drain plugs...
isn't the drain plug just a regular bolt with a rubber washer on it? I know the fill plugs are some size of NPT pipe plug, choose your favorite.

Turns out the crack in my bellhousing is worse than I thought! :wow:

20120323211938355.jpg

That hauled six or seven full (i.e. 1/2" from on the bumpstops) loads of firewood and four or five loads of ash and shingles. With one bellhousing bolt actually connected to both the transmission and the engine. I'm kinda shocked.

Last edited:

isn't the drain plug just a regular bolt with a rubber washer on it? I know the fill plugs are some size of NPT pipe plug, choose your favorite.
I don't need any, I have some that I have no use for. I think they're just a 1/4-20 with a rubber washer mabob.

Ahhh. I have an RS cover on my 30 but I only web wheel so I haven't needed to drain it yet.

(actually my front diff seals are so bad it is self draining, it effectively gets new fluid about every two months)

Drail plugs on diffs are cool till the first time wheelin then they get supa smashed

Back