• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

dana 30 dana 44 and misc jeep parts

cheroking

NAXJA Forum User
Dana 30 HP out of a 96' non-disco 89' Knuckles but have the others but no brake parts for the others that is why the 89 are on it

4.56 gears, open diff, reenforced trac-bar mount before it goes to the buyer, knuckles are drilled to flip tie rod, no swaybar mounts, rusty's tie rod conversion, and brand new ball joints; one spare drivers shaft and alot of spare parts and spare 89 housing

Dana 44 out of a cherokee

Drum brakes, factory shock mounts still on there, and 4.56 gears, also open; one spare shaft

both complete with everything, brakes in good condition, and gears have less than 1500 miles on them

jeep parts:

revolvers for a cherokee..........125 shipped or pick up
all kinds of spare leaves...........look atwhat you want and make offer
front and rear bumper cherokee.......make offer
dana 30 diff no spiders............free
dana 44 diff 3.73 and down.........20 bucks
two sets of rims 1) black rockcrawlers 15x8 5 on 4.5 i think neutral bs 125 plus shipping or pick up 2) the same as other except white and rusty (need to be sandblasted used them as my offroad rims) the black ones cannot go till i get rid of the axels

i must sell the axels to perform a full width conversion so the axels tires and steering components are still on the jeep and need to go before i can do the swap

would like to keep the axels together along with the steering, everything else is first come first serve.

ben

IF you were able to find a buyer for the rear d44 (I already have one) How much would you want for the Front Axle alone? It could be shipped for around $100 via forward air, or we could possibly arrange to meet.

Do you have any use for a set of 5 BFG A/T's (31x10.5x15, all with 0 Miles) in exchange +Cash for your set of axles? If so, I may be able to afford your whole set.

Anyway, Let me know, Tim

how much for the axles and where are you located?

i could want to get 1000 for the both but i am up to offers but i am pretty close to it they would not be able to get pulled for about a month so it will be a little bit i am college kid trying to fund my full width swap. they are still under my jeep right now

as for the one 30 it comes with rustys tie rod conversion and you read it had a lot of stuff removed. with the steering 500 without 300

i live in auburn al 36832

also i have no use for the tires i am currently running 35s but will be going larger when i swap in the other axels

The spare shaft is for the rear XJ d44 correct? If so, which side and how much you want for it?

axel sell pending

tie rod conversion will be available when axels are pulled and all other parts available now

new prices and pics

Dana 30 HP out of a 96' non-disco 89' Knuckles but have the others but no brake parts for the others that is why the 89 are on it needs lower control arm mounts, last time I went wheeling the passenger side got ripped off (it is welded back on so it drives).4.56 gears, open diff, knuckles are drilled to flip tie rod but needs the sleeves, no sway bar mounts, rusty's tie rod conversion, tweaked adjustable trac-bar, and brand new ball joints; one spare drivers shaft and a lot of spare parts and spare 89 housing

550 for dana 30 and long arm and new crossmember

Home made long arm kit 1 ¾ od dom tubing with 1” id and currie jonny joints on the frame side mount. These are fully adjustable upper and lower with grade 8 threaded rod. This will get rid of both factory mounting positions all you need is a crossmember and I can give you all the specs of mine to build one. I might be convinced to sell mine with the right price. I am thinking I will need it with my full width swap though.

Dana 44 out of a cherokee 450 plus shipping or pick up

Drum brakes, factory shock mounts still on there, and 4.56 gears, Lincoln locked; one spare shaft

both complete with everything, brakes in good condition, and gears have less than 1500 miles on them

900.00 for everything above

jeep parts:

revolvers for a cherokee..........125 shipped or pick up
all kinds of spare leaves...........look at what you want and make offer
two sets of rims 1) black rockcrawlers 15x8 5 on 4.5 I think neutral bs 100 plus shipping or pick up

ben

pics

http://aucrawlers.suddenlaunch.com/index.cgi?board=ale&action=display&num=1075933935

Re: Status of the 44...

I thought I was just waiting for a shipping total on the 30 and the 44...

Waitin with bated breath...

Back