• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Iron rock offroad yay or nah

Tonyt22

NAXJA Forum User
I have a 93 xj with 3 inch spacers and front locker running 31s I want to install a real lift iron rock looks the most complete but cant find much on reviews have about 1200 to spend on the lift it only sees trails once or twice a month nothing crazy whatever lift I get will be full leaf packs also 3 or 4 inch

IRO makes or buys locally almost all of their stuff, and supports NAXJA. Their parts are heavy duty, and their customer service is great.

Last edited:
I have their track bar and new 3 link. I'm satisfied with both. I cannot speak on behalf of their springs as I went metalcloak.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

So I'm going to get their long arm rock link lift 4 inch going to get a sye further on down the road what other upgrade would you guys consider steering I'm guessing

Steering for sure. I have 11 inch travel shocks and my passenger side droop is restricted by the stock steering quite a bit...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

IRO makes great products and continues to support NAXJA! They are back for the 6th year to sponsor the Midwest Chapter's Winterfest event in March!

I have they 5/8" steering and love it. Also have they long arms sitting in the garage for this winter.

One more note... I saw their Black Friday sale continues with free shipping through 12/31.

Yea free shipping is nice wish I could have picked up that 15% off from black Friday wonder if I ask nicely they'd give it to me ��

I have the 6.5" Critical LA kit. I made the poor choice of not opting for the adjustable arms. The kit works well for the price, springs are pretty soft and ride quality is good. The monotube shocks that the kit comes with are garbage.

Get good shocks, get adjustable arms.

I got the 4 inch rock link with the doetsch 8000 and his quicker discos they said I can use the same arms up to 8 inch no problem

Back