• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sierra Chapter roll call

Where in the Sierra Chapter do you live?

• Total voters
Greetings all, I have been a long-time lurker on Naxja. I've had my 2000 Classic for almost 2 years now and after much research, its set up for some mild wheeling. 4.5 radius arm clayton lift, 5100s, 33" Baja MTZ P3s, ARB rear, lockrite front blah blah blah. Located in San Jose

I like it. Blue is a great color and a 4.5' lift with 33's will get you far. Welcome.

Nice looking jeep welcome !

Hello All I am new to California and new to jeeps in general. I just bought a 96 XJ 4.5 in lift. I was always in to making things go fast now I'm into the wheeling think like to meet up with ppl sometime interested in learning more about them I live in Brentwood east of the east bay
story

Last edited:
Seems like the Sierra chapter has lost touch with a few of our long time members. Add to that the number of new people who have joined, and I honestly have no fricken clue where everyone is from. So lets start our own version of the poll that never dies. Where in the Sierra chapter are you from? Everyon who frequents the Sierra Chapter is encouraged to post in this poll, even if you aren't from our area.
I'm from the San Juan Ridge outside of Nevada City at a place called Ananda Village.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

New guy with an old jeep. Grew up with ATVs and rock crawling is 100% new to me.

1989 XJ 4 door
Non C clip Dana 35 with a lunchbox in the rear.
33s with a full size spare and a 4.5" Rough Country Lift.
Slip yoke eliminator and wide chain.
Bumpers front and rear with a 9,500 lb Smittybuilt winch.

Only trip I've done was into Rubicon before the SYE and wide chain upgrade. Zero experience with Jeeps in general and this is all new to me.

New guy with an old jeep. Grew up with ATVs and rock crawling is 100% new to me.

1989 XJ 4 door
Non C clip Dana 35 with a lunchbox in the rear.
33s with a full size spare and a 4.5" Rough Country Lift.
Slip yoke eliminator and wide chain.
Bumpers front and rear with a 9,500 lb Smittybuilt winch.

Only trip I've done was into Rubicon before the SYE and wide chain upgrade. Zero experience with Jeeps in general and this is all new to me.

Welcome!

New member in Reno

Moved to Reno earlier this year and taking advantage of the never ending web of trails nearby.

I'm on my second XJ, this one a 2001 I inherited from a friend that passed away. It's now my duty to have the adventures he can no longer have. I recieved the 2001 stock, but with the Up Country addons and have just started mods. Started with a 3" lift, 31's, and lots of repair and maintenance work. Will be doing bumpers, lockers, racks, and electrical next.

I'm into overlanding, moderate rockcrawling and fabrication and have a overlanding based web store to promote and support the hobby. Check it out if you like www.sidetrek.co

Happy to connect and help local xj'ers including recoveries.

Cheers
Andrew

Moved to Reno earlier this year and taking advantage of the never ending web of trails nearby.

I'm on my second XJ, this one a 2001 I inherited from a friend that passed away. It's now my duty to have the adventures he can no longer have. I recieved the 2001 stock, but with the Up Country addons and have just started mods. Started with a 3" lift, 31's, and lots of repair and maintenance work. Will be doing bumpers, lockers, racks, and electrical next.

I'm into overlanding, moderate rockcrawling and fabrication and have a overlanding based web store to promote and support the hobby. Check it out if you like www.sidetrek.co

Happy to connect and help local xj'ers including recoveries.

Cheers

Andrew

Welcome to reno andrew. I moved here about two years ago. Its amazing. Im up near virginia city.

Pretty new to Naxja, been on/off CF for a while but have been spending more time with the XJ now that I have moved back to Northern California. Had my Jeep since high school but not until the last couple of years have I been able to put more time and money into it.
Anyway I’ve got a ‘90 two door xj, ax-15, xj Dana 44 that’s disc brake swapped, WJ booster and MC, RE 4.5 lift with 3/4 spacer, SYE and double Cardan rear driveshaft.
Located in Mendocino co.

Pretty new to Naxja, been on/off CF for a while but have been spending more time with the XJ now that I have moved back to Northern California. Had my Jeep since high school but not until the last couple of years have I been able to put more time and money into it.
Anyway I’ve got a ‘90 two door xj, ax-15, xj Dana 44 that’s disc brake swapped, WJ booster and MC, RE 4.5 lift with 3/4 spacer, SYE and double Cardan rear driveshaft.
Located in Mendocino co.

Welcome sir. There is a wealth of knowledge here. Don’t hesitate to ask or start a build blog. Alway love seeing new people build their rigs.

Located in Mendocino co.

Welcome to the group!! Hope to see you on one of the club runs as well with the next formal run being Reno Fest in May!

Welcome! Good to see ya postin up!

Checkin in from Livermore. Finally putting some time into the XJ this winter. Progress is likely to continue, shooting for Jeep Jamboree this summer :guitar:

script>

Thanks man. Had many of those, but never on an organized level. Sounds like a blast.

Didnt realize i couldnt post pics without paying my dues.. we still live and kickin on here? I pay alotta damn dues already :patriot:

Back