• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Iowa Meet and Greet Part Deux-late Nov. early Dec.

BIGSLVRXJ

NAXJA Forum User
There was talk of tentatively holding this November 28-30th but if too many people are wheeling that weekend we could also do it the weekend of December 6th. Let's hear from everyone what dates and times would work and who's down no matter what...I'm one of those guys. Per Jeepman75's request it could be held at Rookies on 63rd and Park if that would work for everyone. Let's discuss...

Alright, so I talked to Dustin (comancheon33), he said he's down for about whenever. But...we need more. Dustin and I go to lunch often and we know each other, it's hardly a meet and greet without people you don't see often. When works guys, and who can make it?

I can't do it the 6th of December b/c I will be in southern MO seeing the family. If we swing it the Sunday after Thanksgiving I could make it for sure. But with that being said, I already know you guys too :D

I spoke with KSXJ (Blake) and he might consider driving up for it.

I can't do it the 6th of December b/c I will be in southern MO seeing the family. If we swing it the Sunday after Thanksgiving I could make it for sure. But with that being said, I already know you guys too :D

I spoke with KSXJ (Blake) and he might consider driving up for it.
That doesn't matter, we still have to make this as big and obnoxious as possible :D. Let's see how many we can get if we do the Sunday after Thanksgiving then...the 30th of November.

you gonna have the green beast long armed by then????

I might have the lift on the new DD by then....I hope! If not I'll bring the goldishtanishcrapish colored rig.

you gonna have the green beast long armed by then????
I really hope so yeah, the whole kit is coated now. The only thing I'm waiting on is my track bar from PORC and Dustin to have a free day since I'm pretty sure I couldn't do the bellypan by myself.

I might have the lift on the new DD by then....I hope! If not I'll bring the goldishtanishcrapish colored rig.
Since you'll be wheeling Saturday with Goldy won't you probably just bring that? Or are you going home in between times?

I think Sunday, Nov. 30th would work for the people wheeling on Saturday.

I am puting my vote in for the 30th, anyone else?

Thanks for making it a shorter drive for me:eyes:lees cops.

I'm trying to make it to the Turkey Run, so I could roll in with my junk on the trailer, maybe broke:roll:...We will have to see. What time are you guys thinking?...andy

miobi.org

I may be trailer bound too if I bring the gold heep. I am not sure on the time but I would hink that if we would try for a bit before noon we could beat any kind of church or lunch crowd and that would give us some time to check out the rigs after we were done eating bs-ing etc. Just a thought, I am open to about anything at this point. Andy, you still want those 36's??

So the 30th of November it is, shall we say 2pm-?

I will get in contact with the manager of Rookies and let him know we are planning an event that day.

So the 30th of November it is, shall we say 2pm-?

I will get in contact with the manager of Rookies and let him know we are planning an event that day.
I believe Tyler was thinking a bit before noon if that would work for everyone, that way we could make it more of a lunch deal too. Time doesn't really affect me one way or the other so I'll let you guys decide that.

I believe Tyler was thinking a bit before noon if that would work for everyone, that way we could make it more of a lunch deal too. Time doesn't really affect me one way or the other so I'll let you guys decide that.

Whenever works for me, I was just throwing a time out.

I can be there anytime on Sunday morning depending on much fun is had the night before.

I'm not so sure about noon. If I do go wheeling then I'll be camping and heading back around that time(unless something fun happens at Dan's) So I say 2 would be a better time for the wheelers of the group:moon:...

Sure, bring em up Tyler...andy

I am flexible. I am thinking that I will be wheeling at Dan's on Saturday, but I am not planning on camping b/c I am a puss. I am going to be in DSM regardless of the time we start on Sunday b/c the wifey is due for a shopping trip with her new friend that likes to spend money too :D So, with that being said, wifeys new friends husband will probably be tagging along with me while they shop. He is a former XJ owner, so he should dig what we got going on. My vote is for more around like ...lets say 1:43 in the afternoon??

Anyone care if I roll in for the day?

Back