• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pictures of Tomken Rocker Guards?

poppasmurf15

NAXJA Forum User
Does anyone have a single darn picture of what these look like no an XJ? Google comes up with nothing...I would just like to see what they look like. I like the idea they are nice and tight to the body, but I'll be damned if the internet is just devoid of pictures of these things:banghead:

They are the Tomken Machine 2X4 rocker guards!

https://www.quadratec.com/products/73016_800.htm

Not a very good pic, but those look like cr*p!

Interesting link from gearwhine! From 2003...when I installed the Tomken sliders on my XJ Waggy. I've had some hard hits on them and they have held up great for the past 16 years. Just my experience though.

I have nothing but positive things to say about Tomken.

Their customer service has been good for me.

I do some good searching; what can I say?

That's great to hear you guys haven't had problems! I always liked that Tomken doesn't completely overbuild and weigh everything down. I just personally didn't have good luck with their sliders taking care of my rockers.

I had their bumpers front and rear for a long time, and would recommend those for sure! Very basic looking to keep the stock-ish look of the xj, 1/8" steel, and decent mounting.

Sounds like you'll have a 50/50 play on these sliders in my mind.

I'm planning to buy some jeep accessories for my XJ also and that includes rock sliders. I'm torn between the Tomken and AJ's Offroad. I'm also thinking if sliders with kickouts are more beneficial.

Back