• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

(monster truck announcer voice) SUNDAY, SUNDAY, SUNDAY

Fore Wheeler

MWC President
NAXJA Member
It is upon us. Sunday will start the voting to determine who will lead your great club for the next two years. Like what has been said before, it's not a popularity contest, but rather who will lead NAXJA's MWC the best.

I have watched this club grow into something great, it was great almost 9 years ago when I joined, but it has evolved into the best off road club on the internet. This club gave me 99% of the knowledge that I have about XJ's, 100% of the knowledge I have about 'land use', and some of the best friends anyone could ask for.

I was at a funeral several years ago for one of our members son. His wife had given me a hug and said that it was amazing how a jeep could bring so many good people together. That has never left me. That is truly what it is all about, good people. We are in the business of friendship, and our way of making good friends is finding something we like about the other to spark friendships. We all have XJ's/MJ's, some even wheel those nasty SWB jeeps, and that is our bait while fishing for friends. I have found many.

In the next two years, I promise to give all that I can to make sure this club stay's on track. We need this club to further our education about jeeps, land and people.

fore 'yes, I'm asking for your vote' wheeler

my trail rig:

picture.php

my dd (before bb and 31's):

picture.php

me and my kids:

picture.php

They're 18 right?

:D

Who would have thought 3 wonderful looking kids would come from you Dan! :D Good luck in the Race to become El Jefe! :cheers:

do you let your daughters date XJ guys...just wondering lol

I'm 18 for another 18 days, you will get my vote :rtm:

all kidding aside, you have a great looking family! good look with the voting!

do you let your daughters date XJ guys...just wondering lol

I'm 18 for another 18 days, you will get my vote :rtm:

all kidding aside, you have a great looking family! good look with the voting!

thank you.

and to understand how understanding of a dad I am, my oldest (far right) has a bf that owns a TJ, still a jeep anyhow :). they may be at wf this year, my middle child (middle of pic) has no bf right now, which is okay by me. she's got alot to accomplish her senior year. She was recently accepted into Ferris University in Big Rapids, MI. I'm very proud of all my children.

This will be my last post before the voting starts. I wish luck to all involved. I'm heading to work shortly and will see ya all on the flip side.

good night.

dan

I voted early...but it wouldn't let me vote often????

mac 'ballot stuffer :angel: 'gyvr

Back